Gaming Glasses [Need Help]

UpcomingProGamer

Hello o/

I just got money and I would love to buy glasses that I could use for my monitor and possibly even outside of my house,

I game for 12~ hours daily and don't really have any vision problems at all but I really feel like getting glasses for some reason lately.

(I never ever had glasses before so I can't wait!)

Help? :D

Budget: (I don't know how much glasses go for but 20-65 USD?)

Here are 3 that I've found, I have no clue if these are good or not, what do you think?

http://www.amazon.com/Ray-Ban-Ray-Ban-RX5245-Eyeglasses/dp/B005FUUGAE

http://www.amazon.com/OG-003-C1-Ergonomic-Protection-Resistant-53-16-140/dp/B00BQ7KBV4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1430933603&sr=8-3&keywords=gaming+glasses

http://www.amazon.com/INT-00101-Intercept-Advanced-Not-Machine-Specific/dp/B00CAUTK0E/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1430933603&sr=8-2&keywords=gaming+glasses

Have any other suggestions?

Picture of an estimate to what kind of glasses I'm going for (how they look):  BONUS POINTS IF YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS!

Bjergsen_S1.jpg

Thanks <3

SNIP

I love my gunnars 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

The last ones look the best in my opinion.   

Is it TSM Bjergsen?

CPU: 6600K @ 4.6Ghz | COOLER: H100i GTX | MOBO: Asus Z170 AR | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid | RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB | 

CASE: Corsair 760T | PSU: Corsair RM750x | STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB & Seagate 2TB | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB | MOUSE: Deathadder Elite

Don't buy glasses online. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I love my gunnars 

Are they glasses that you would consider using on a daily bases too? (Not only in front of screen)

I've had Gunnars before but they weren't the best because they had a magnification. Personally I would just go to my eye doctor and get yellow tinted glasses although I'm not sure if they do plain glasses without prescription. Also you don't really need one unless you have eye strain. 

Are they glasses that you would consider using on a daily bases too? (Not only in front of screen)

nope because they are yellow :D aesthetically yes I would

but I would only wear them for computer use as I have perfect vision and gunnars have a slight magnification 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I can't decide, the first one looks the best imo, the 3rd one is super cheap and the 2nd does what it's meant to do the most.

;_;

-snip-

If you don't need prescription glasses, get Gunnar Optics.

I absolutely LOVE mine. I initially bought them for gaming on my TV, but I only use them now while working on my computer. If I don't wear them it only takes a little bit before my eyes start getting fatigued and headaches are almost guarenteed. When I make sure to wear them, I have no issues at all. They were so worth the $100.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

12 hours? Jesus If I did that My parents would kick me out of the house

I think they gave up on me a while ago xDnot funny, that's sad

i heard jayztwocents loves his gunnar optics.

i heard jayztwocents loves his gunnar optics.

If you don't need prescription glasses, get Gunnar Optics.

I absolutely LOVE mine. I initially bought them for gaming on my TV, but I only use them now while working on my computer. If I don't wear them it only takes a little bit before my eyes start getting fatigued and headaches are almost guarenteed. When I make sure to wear them, I have no issues at all. They were so worth the $100.

These are good? http://www.amazon.com/INT-00103-Intercept-Advanced-Glasses-Crystalline-Pc/dp/B00KOOPEN0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1430922564&sr=8-2&keywords=gunnar+optiks 

(This product is Optiks with a "k" is this the right one?)

I really like the way these look.

By the way, these don't make everything seem larger or anything, correct? They are good for normal eyes? xD

me and my english...

none you should ask a Doctor throwing your money at fancy glasses is not going to solve your issues.  I just got new glasses and the doctor recommended me not wearing glasses at all well on the computer if possible due to them causing eye fatigue also buying glasses online is a pore choice unless you know the exact ones that look good on you. If I were you I would go to like an eye clinic 

These are good? http://www.amazon.com/INT-00103-Intercept-Advanced-Glasses-Crystalline-Pc/dp/B00KOOPEN0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1430922564&sr=8-2&keywords=gunnar+optiks 

(This product is Optiks with a "k" is this the right one?)

I really like the way these look.

By the way, these don't make everything seem larger or anything, correct? They are good for normal eyes? xD

me and my english...

Yeah, that's the correct brand. I would recommend looking at all the options on their website and then shop around to find the model you want at the best price instead of just picking a random pair listed on Amazon. Picking glasses is like picking shoes, you need to make sure they are the right ones for your fit and needs. Some people do perceive a very slight magnification when wearing Gunnars (I don't), but that depends on the individuals eye sight and is a result of Gunnar using really high quality Zeiss optical lenses instead of plain, tinted plastic lenses. Zeiss optical lenses are what is used in the really high quality (see: "super expensive") rifle scopes.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

The second pair of glasses will look the nicest, but the third will do the best for your vision

Gunnars are the best, if you can pay for them. The 2nd pair is cheaper but still a lot better than no glasses

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

I just use the program flux, it takes the harsh blue light out to give it a yellow hue and makes falling asleep easier if on pc late. Its also free.

Specs: Amd 1700x | NH-u12s | Asus crosshair hero vi | 2x8g Gskill flare x | Zotac 1080 | Samsung 960 EVO | Seasonic ssr-750GD | Thermaltake core x5 |

Get bjergson out of here CLG CLG, any who to be completely honest gaming glasses don't do all that much Imo. I would rather just save that money for getting a better monitor in the future that has a better *dim* setting that doesn't ruin the coloration or something. And they look kind of dumb on majority of people to be completly honest

GPU - 2x GTX 970 g1 gaming (sli) CPU - I5 4690k 4.6Ghz Cooler - Kraken x61 PSU - Corsair ax760 RAM - 32gb Corsair vengeance pro 2400mhz Storage - 730 Series SSD 240gb Case - Phantek enthoo pro

Get bjergson out of here CLG CLG, any who to be completely honest gaming glasses don't do all that much Imo. I would rather just save that money for getting a better monitor in the future that has a better *dim* setting that doesn't ruin the coloration or something. And they look kind of dumb on majority of people to be completly honest

My name on League is TSM Candy after those games in MSI, I am going to change my name ;[