Am I the only one who hates Smurfs? [CS:GO]

Tim Drake

TL;DR because i'm in college

I also don't see how this makes sense, you can make a thread and reply to every other post and make a hefty post replying to me but you can't spend 3 minutes reading my reply?

Glad that you are able to call everyone who disagrees with you ignorant when you disregard a complete list refuting your points. Also jusdging by the speed of your replies and how long you took to reply to this one, chances are you did read it but don't have a proper response except to answer 4. I highly doubt that you even know a single DMG considering you're a nova and you don't like smurfs, unless you play casual which would contradict your earlier statements about how CS is competitive and isn't "just a game". If someone has trouble getting out of silver they are slow learners, believe it or not most smurfs are not in silver. Unless they are already a low rank smurfing to silver because it's too hard to stay in silver. On my smurf I was able to get it ranked at SEM by having my brother who has never played the game get me ranked. I was nova 4 the next day, the games are just too easy. My smurf is double ak. Most smurfs from high ranking players float around double ak, most people at double ak that smurf float around nova 4. Most people at nova 4 that smurf are around nova 1 or 2. The high rank smurfs that are in silver either throw games or they are only going to be there for a day. You still are new to the basics and that is why you are the rank you are, silvers who are there for a long time are even slower learners or are the kind of people who quit when they start to lose. Those DMGs, if they exist, were probably slow learners. Also, I can find 20 DMGs in my friends list who would disagree with you.

Did you not just read that I said I was in college? I can't just reply instantly smh

And your constant "I highly doubt" or doubting isn't really helping your case :/

You seem to think so highly of yourself and I can't have an opinion because i'm a lower rank so frankly, I have had a bad day and you can fuck off.

Last night I was smurfing and guess who got the bad teammates, but still earned a couple of victories? Me, why because I like playing around and still I WIN.

STOP BEING IGNORANT M8 

Woah there Jr. that language was completely unnecessary. I bet you would never talk like that in front of your folks. Plus, my previous post stated I actually won despite the fact I used a MP9, Mac-10, Nova, and Zeus for the duration of the games.

1. Actually, I would. No need for you to be a prick too just because I disagree with your point

2. That's kool m8, don't see how it's relevant 

Did you not just read that I said I was in college? I can't just reply instantly smh

And your constant "I highly doubt" or doubting isn't really helping your case :/

You seem to think so highly of yourself and I can't have an opinion because i'm a lower rank so frankly, I have had a bad day and you can fuck off.

Whether or not your in college or not is completely irrelevant to me.

I'm making a case? Wasn't aware. Also how does me doubting your stupid shit hurt this "case"?

I don't think highly of myself, it's just annoying to be told how the to get better at CS GO by someone who has yet to get better at CS GO. I've been silver and I've gone through the ranks, i'm telling you how you can solve your problem instead you want to hold to this cop-out excuse so you don't have to feel like you're not good at a game. Smurfs aren't wizards, they're just players who are better than you. BTW your bad day is also irrelevant to me, if your in a pissy mood why are you on a forum talking to people. That just makes you look like an ass.

Whether or not your in college or not is completely irrelevant to me.

I'm making a case? Wasn't aware. Also how does me doubting your stupid shit hurt this "case"?

I don't think highly of myself, it's just annoying to be told how the to get better at CS GO by someone who has yet to get better at CS GO. I've been silver and I've gone through the ranks, i'm telling you how you can solve your problem instead you want to hold to this cop-out excuse so you don't have to feel like you're not good at a game. Smurfs aren't wizards, they're just players who are better than you. BTW your bad day is also irrelevant to me, if your in a pissy mood why are you on a forum talking to people. That just makes you look like an ass.

I never told you how to get better I told you how I get better

Because doing social activites while in a pissy mood makes me look like an ass? Wtf r u high m8

1. Actually, I would. No need for you to be a prick too just because I disagree with your point

What you just said to that guy is hilariously bad on your part.

I have had a bad day and you can fuck off.

Lol @ how stupid you sound.

Because I totally want to spend 24 hours a day playing CS xD

Lol i'm Gold Nova so if you could just fucking leave with your elitist attitude that would be gr8

P.S I complain because it deserves it.

No you don't seem to get CS:GO.

Why ruin so many peoples days just to better your own?

You seriously are pathetic.

I never told you how to get better I told you how I get better

Because doing social activites while in a pissy mood makes me look like an ass? Wtf r u high m8

Because then you start saying stuff like "fuck off" and "you are pathetic" and "Lol @ how stupid you sound." which just makes you look like an asshole.

You have to gradually learn from higher ranks each time and to learn new tactics. Do you understand me?

"YOU"

I smurf, if there is anyone that want to ask me questions about it go ahead.

Because then you start saying stuff like "fuck off" and "you are pathetic" and "Lol @ how stupid you sound." which just makes you look like an asshole.

"YOU"

Lol learn English plz, I mean in the general term referring to myself

Lol learn English plz, I mean in the general term referring to myself

Just my thoughts as someone with a degree based around English language, "You" doesn't mean what you think it does. You're ignorant. 

EDIT: Unless of course it's a regional colloquialism.

Just my thoughts as someone with a degree based around English language, "You" doesn't mean what you think it does. You're ignorant. 

EDIT: Unless of course it's a regional colloquialism.

I've just stopped caring now tbh, you can all just fuck off.

Inb4 "lol give up then"