De faceing an R4

brownninja97

The define R4 is a great case, many people think this. I dont, anyways its nice until you get to the front panel, is there a way to buy a front panel that isnt plain, is there someone in the UK that I can send an R4 to so that they can spice up the front cover.

Please dont reply saying dont do it and why i dont like it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Go to the grocery store, go to the spices, get a bunch of them, and put a dash of each onto the front panel. It will now be spiced up. 

Dude just get some spray paint and spray. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Go to the grocery store, go to the spices, get a bunch of them, and put a dash of each onto the front panel. It will now be spiced up. 

Dude just get some spray paint and spray. 

Be like Emeril, BAM BAM BAM

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Instead of defiling the front, maybe you should look at other cases? Now I'm curious as to what you find a "non plain" front panel. 

The define R4 is a great case, many people think this. I dont, anyways its nice until you get to the front panel, is there a way to buy a front panel that isnt plain, is there someone in the UK that I can send an R4 to so that they can spice up the front cover.

Please dont reply saying dont do it and why i dont like it.

I tried searching.. couldn't find much.. The r4 is meant to look plain.. but i shant reiterate what the rest have said so:

- try self-moding.. brings exclusivity and personality to the build

- try and ask for replacement front panels from your seller, that way you can mess around with a few (make sure to say that yours is broken)

- spray paints, additional tapes etc. anything 3d is beyond me, and in that case i'd ask a professional.. though expect it to cost alot of £

hope this helps

Spoiler

Gaming/Engineering PC: -i7 6700K, 4-4.2GHz "Eleanor" -ASUS ROG HERO VIII MOBO -16GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair (2x8GB) -Gigabyte Windforce 980Ti OC edition (1405MHz GPU clock) -H110i GT Corsair CPU Water cooler -980GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD -Corsair 450D ATX Case -RM850i Corsair PSU (Modular) -28” 4K Samsung -27” 1080p Samsung 

Instead of defiling the front, maybe you should look at other cases? Now I'm curious as to what you find a "non plain" front panel. 

Nzxt phantom, nzxt hades, corsair 350d is on the edge, corsair 650t, antec dark fleet, zalman z9 plus, zalman z11, any aerocool case(they are crap anyways). Anyways the points im trying to get to is that the R4 has a flat panel of plastic or metal(i forgot) with a little blue LED at the top. I wish there was some sort of design, something like the bitfenix shinobi which is simple however is got an an icon and a mesh strip.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

The NZXT H230 is really growing on me and ill probably get it when I can as I want a silent case but I want a design. The fact that my father mistaked it for a fridge half a year ago might have burned an image of that in my head. Then again, look at my mouse, I think I like more aggressive cases

Listen if you care.

Crayons might work, Ill get a 2 year old and that should do it. 

Listen if you care.