Is mkx worth buying?

SO I hear alot about optimization issues.Has this been resolved yet or should I stick to 9?

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k                                      RAM: 16gb kington hyperx predator                                                               Drives: 120GB kingston hyperx,1tb westerdigital caviar greeen

Motherboard: Asus Maximus hero vIII                  Graphics Card: geforce Titan xp                                                                                                                                     PSU:XFX 850w pro

Case: Coolermaster HafX                                     CPU Cooler:Undervolted sp120 pushpull H100i                   Deathadder black edition-filco majestouch ninja 2             Monitor:    3xAcer H236HL 

Probably wait for summer sale or if u find it for $25 just buy it.

I don't play much but when I did it was fine (that was 2 weeks after launch).

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

SO I hear alot about optimization issues.Has this been resolved yet or should I stick to 9?

Very few of those popular titles actually launch optimized. And even so, they always launch overpriced.

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

I like MKX, although the PC version is pretty much the console version. I haven't had any optimization problems, though my rig is a bit overkill for a console game.

It's a game that should be bought when it's on sale. Honestly aside from some beefed up graphics I really don't see it having a huge edge of Mortal Combat 9.

It's fun but the story is pretty laughable "Fighting game" and the fatalities are pretty cool to see. Some seem like they tried to hard to make it gory. All in all, no don't buy it yet and wait. It was the first and last game I pre-ordered

My article on subscription based services and why they are the way forward http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/382625-what-the-future-holds/