My new motherboard z77 woohoo!

Glaith

Unboxing my Asrock extreme. Enjoy the video guys :D

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig

I really liked your unboxing, I really liked your humor that you did while doing the vid, Keep up the good work :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Nice video Glathier. I also just got this board monday and it works incredible :) Could you please make a video of you booting with it once you have it all set up? (which I presume you do by now).

My splash screen is just some stupid green ASRock logo.

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

Nice video Glathier. I also just got this board monday and it works incredible :) Could you please make a video of you booting with it once you have it all set up? (which I presume you do by now).

Yeh same, you can turn off full screen logo in bios. But i kinda like it haha its simple and quick :P

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig

Thanks guys! more vids with build and conclusion being uploaded.

Subscribed to see whats going to come in the future, one thing I noticed though is your camera constantly twitching in and out on its focus, its pretty funny!

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

Haha I want the one that I always see on YouTube! xD

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

one of my pet peeves with linus' vids is when he reads directly from the box I'd much rather have him/you take the specs off the box and put it on a write board behind camera and give opinions on it instead of regurgitating marketing lingo from the company.

to me taking your eyes off camera and reading is as bad as facing your back to the camera I realize that unboxings are about the moment and the spontaneous reactions from new product but the monotone reading really kills the energy of the video.

I hope my dislike of reading doesnt make me like an old man Carl

Subscribed to see whats going to come in the future, one thing I noticed though is your camera constantly twitching in and out on its focus, its pretty funny!
Yeh tell me about it, Im using a samsung galaxy s2 blu tacked to a chair lol, so its auto focus is lame sorry, im trying to invest in a camera, I did get a studio light tho yay.

one of my pet peeves with linus' vids is when he reads directly from the box I'd much rather have him/you take the specs off the box and put it on a write board behind camera and give opinions on it instead of regurgitating marketing lingo from the company.

to me taking your eyes off camera and reading is as bad as facing your back to the camera I realize that unboxings are about the moment and the spontaneous reactions from new product but the monotone reading really kills the energy of the video.

no i do arpreciate the feed back it helps me in the future, i did relise this and was kinda upset, but to reshoot without editing and rehursing is quite annoying, not only that i cant stop and record with the samsung (unless someone can tell me) so i have to do it all in one go.

and here is 2 more videos once again.

Step by step (by far my worst video yet by quality because first time editing and confused at why the recording is fine but when eidited sound wigs out and 2 segements went black other then that enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQXSyNVKQTU

and conclusion

oh no, unboxings are all about the spontinaiety look at how boring the newegg vids are, if things are too clinical then it gets old fast. however that does not mean you can't have stuff prepared ahead of time like bullet point notes off camera of what is written down on the box that way you can quickly point and say look it says flux capacitors, fuck yeah flux capacitors to hold all my 1.21 giggawatts and keep that spontinaiety and eye contact without getting in the rhythm and energy of the unboxing segment.

Most of the time i have points, hehe other videos I kinda look at it to much hehe, this time was me being to excited and opening then and there hehe, Will definatly do it next time :D, thank you Aphexx keep the tips coming :D

Ghetto is how everything starts off, best of luck :)

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.