How many twinkies will you buy?

Liikeaturtle

I wonder if they know that not everything requires being deep fried, but we'll see lol

Im amercian and I dont eat much deep fried food. Or processed either. But its amazing how people can eat this stuff! If I eat something deep fried I get a head and stomach ache. 

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Now I dont it it very often. In fact its a ratio of 1 in 16 years but deep fried oreos are good. In small amount such as 1.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

THERE BACK !!!! I saw them yesterday at fred myer

I have not had one but they look disgusting. Plus they last forever. Cant be good for you. Did you know they even have them deep fried!?!?!?!!!!?!!??1?!?!

actually i heard they lasted about 20 days before but with re-release they last 45 days

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

They deep fry butter here. Whole sticks of butter.

They freeze them, cover them in batter, and fry them. Then you eat them. Fried butter.

:|

what does it taste like

post-22981-0-06931900-1373908917.gif

oh dear was that YOUR computer i just downloaded a few dozen viruses on when you weren't paying attention?

what does it taste like

attachicon.giftumblr_lmhuybx6lN1qii6tmo1_500.gif

It tastes like butter. With fried batter around it.

Apparently it tastes amazing to those who eat it. I don't and won't. Sounds horrible. :|

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Im amercian and I dont eat much deep fried food. Or processed either. But its amazing how people can eat this stuff! If I eat something deep fried I get a head and stomach ache. 

Probably because you're not used to eating crap

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Probably because you're not used to eating crap

Probably. 

actually i heard they lasted about 20 days before but with re-release they last 45 days

Thats how long they "Say" they can last. The ones in slicks (or is it linus's? No matter.) garage are at least 7 months old.

Probably. 

Well keep it up, you don't need those little heart attacks in a box.

Just thinking about America, someone said to me that they actually deep fry salad, is this true?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I have never bought them before ... maybe never will.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Just thinking about America, someone said to me that they actually deep fry salad, is this true?

I don't see how they would, but considering they've done oreos, sticks of butter, and twinkies, I wouldn't put it past us.

Hell, we'd deep fry milk if we could get it to stay frozen in the oil. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I don't see how they would, but considering they've done oreos, sticks of butter, and twinkies, I wouldn't put it past us.

Hell, we'd deep fry milk if we could get it to stay frozen in the oil. 

I think I'll be cooking for myself if I ever visit the US

Thats how long they "Say" they can last. The ones in slicks (or is it linus's? No matter.) garage are at least 7 months old.

did they eat Them?

did they eat Them?

They said they would after a year! We have to remind them next stream....

I have never heard of deep fried salad. Thank goodness.

None. I've never tasted them and they look like they taste crap so I never will.

I think I'll be cooking for myself if I ever visit the US

Just because some parts of the US is crazy, doesn't mean it all is.

Texmex is awesome (Texas Mexican food, it's not real Mexican food.) though I question if they use real meat.

Jack in the Box has a Sirloin burger. Easily one of the best burgers I've ever had. I wouldn't eat it very often (dat fat), but it was delicious non-the-less, and most importantly, "real" meat. 

It just depends where you eat. Some restaurants are bawlin', others are disgusting. Tis life.

† Christian Member †

They said they would after a year! We have to remind them next stream....

someone better have an ambulance on standby.....

someone better have an ambulance on standby.....

EA! (fist bump).

Just because some parts of the US is crazy, doesn't mean it all is.

Texmex is awesome (Texas Mexican food, it's not real Mexican food.) though I question if they use real meat.

Jack in the Box has a Sirloin burger. Easily one of the best burgers I've ever had. I wouldn't eat it very often (dat fat), but it was delicious non-the-less, and most importantly, "real" meat. 

It just depends where you eat. Some restaurants are bawlin', others are disgusting. Tis life.

I fully understand but I'd still cook for myself, I don't like the idea of people touching my food, maybe I'm weird I don't know :)

0 I get a headache when I eat a Twinkie. The cupcakes are better, but I barely eat them. 

Anyone ever tried deep fried Snickers? Always wanted to try one, sounds nasty and amazing at the same time. 

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

0 I get a headache when I eat a Twinkie. The cupcakes are better, but I barely eat them. 

Anyone ever tried deep fried Snickers? Always wanted to try one, sounds nasty and amazing at the same time. 

Never had a deep fried Snickers (sounds horrible).

I eat Snicker's ice cream bars though. Those things are delicious. 

† Christian Member †

I have and they are really nice but I can only manage one and that's me done, not had one in years

I eat Snicker's ice cream bars though. Those things are delicious. 

Not when they're deep fried lol