How many twinkies will you buy?

Liikeaturtle

never even heard of them before linus pointed them out in the live stream...

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

You can't buy them where I live, and the one I have tasted I didn't like. So, I guess the answer will be: None

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

What is a twinkie, I'm too lazy to fire up google.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Never had a twinkie and dont plan on it.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

post-6374-0-83896200-1373894733.jpg

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I don't give a crap about twinkies because they are only "ok" to me.

What I love from Hostess were these things:

hostesscupcakesbox.jpg

The chocolate layer of frosting was fricking delicious. I would just eat those and save the rest for later. Soooo good. Soooo rich. Sooo Chocolatey.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Ohh those things, I've never had one and to be honest they don't look very appetising

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

never even heard of them before linus pointed them out in the live stream...

First time I heard of them was in the movie Zombieland.

I just found out yesterday that they actually don't last as long as many ppl make them out to. They have a relatively short shelf life. And i've never bought one either, even though I live in the US.

Desktop - 3930k | Rampage IV Extreme | 64gb Vengeance RAM | 256gb 840 Pro | 2x MSI 7870 | Corsair 900D | Creative SB Z | Sennheiser HD280 | Logitech G710+ | Razer Mamba | My salary's worth of water cooling.

Server/NAS - i5-4570 | Gigabyte Z97 Ud5h | 32gb Crucial 1600mhz | 500gb Samsung 850 evo | 4x 4tb WD Reds | Corsair H80 | Bitfenix Shinobi | Windows 7 Pro |

Ohh those things, I've never had one and to be honest they don't look very appetising

I have not had one but they look disgusting. Plus they last forever. Cant be good for you. Did you know they even have them deep fried!?!?!?!!!!?!!??1?!?!

I used to love them....now they are just too sweet amd taste completely artificial lol

I've never actually had a Twinkie.

But I do eat a Kiss Cake every now and again.

Basically the same thing, right?

you can get all sort of cakes like that from Japanese stores .... i like the melon ones

Its all about those volumetric clouds

None and I never plan to have one.

Got nothing against you for liking them though.

Did you know they even have them deep fried!?!?!?!!!!?!!??1?!?!

AMERICA :)

AMERICA :)

Exactly.

Exactly.

I wonder if they know that not everything requires being deep fried, but we'll see lol

Exactly.

Exactly.

They deep fry butter here. Whole sticks of butter. 

They freeze them, cover them in batter, and fry them. Then you eat them. Fried butter.

:|

6839465810_ed8d69064f_o.jpg

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.