pacquiao or mayweather

techgeek12

Am I even allowed to under the CoC???

Dont think you're allowed to post it in this thread PM'ing is fine dont worry about it ill find one.

Dont think you're allowed to post it in this thread PM'ing is fine dont worry about it ill find one.

You will find one I found one pretty easily but still not watching it until tommorow on youtube legally   :)

PACMAN

But uh could you uh PM me that link thur.

Squidward_Design_2.jpg

If you wanted that link you should have asked in PM and not where everyone can see.

Just saying. For your own safety and all.

Squidward_Design_2.jpg

If you wanted that link you should have asked in PM and not where everyone can see.

Just saying. 

Agreed :)

PACQUIAO

(Yep caps. I really want him to win :D)

MSI X99S SLI PLUS  // Intel Core i7-5960X Processor (8 x 3.0 GHz) // Corsair Hydro Series H80i Cooling // 32 GB DDR4 High End Crucial 2133 MHz RAM

2 x 4096 MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 //2 x 500 GB SATA III Samsung 840 EVO SSD // 4000 GB SATA III, 7200upm // 1000 Watt Silverstone Strider SS //Creative Sound Blaster Z

Cooler Master Cosmos II Big Tower (ATX)

a good Mayweather fight tonight will be an exciting energetic fight

a good fight for Pacquiao would be kind of boring and come to a decision.

-snip-

Although if pacquaio loses the aftermath would be "Crazy Drunk People Everywhere"

As opposed to if he wins there will be normal sober people everywhere? 

I honestly don't know which would be worse for your guys, if he lost or won, for the amount of drunks about. 

1551525_916388565070361_3671253765530687

As opposed to if he wins there will be normal sober people everywhere? 

I honestly don't know which would be worse for your guys, if he lost or won, for the amount of drunks about. 

just "Happy Drunk People"

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Mayweathers fighting was worthless.

Won because he fought like a little girl. :(

Yep, and still has the ego to go  'I won!' to the public.

Worthless guy.

Also not staying up again ever for something like this. 

Yep, and still has the ego to go  'I won!' to the public.

Worthless guy.

Also not staying up again ever for something like this. 

"Pacquiao is an awkward fighter" Yeah is that why you kept hugging him?

The whole crowd booing mayweather.... That's something....

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

The whole crowd booing mayweather.... That's something....

Well.. Mayweather is a cocky asshole about fighting to be honest.

Floyd Mayweather beats Manny Pacquiao with scores by judges around 120-110, and a unanimous decision of Floyd's win.

I personally thought that Manny couldn't beat Mayweather without a knockout . It was nice to see that it was relatively close, but it wasn't very exciting past the first few rounds.

Edit: Forgot to put that it was by unanimous decision, changed opinions, and everyone calling the fight boring. CNN reporters also debunking the title "Fight of the Century", saying that the NBA game was more exciting, which just cracks me up for some reason.

MSI GT70 2OC- CPU: Intel i7 4700MQ @2.40GHz, Memory: 16GB DDR3, GPU: Nvidia GTX 770m, SSD: Adata SP600 256GB, HDD: HGST Travelstar 7k1000 1TB

[spoiler=The Story of Lord Gaben(Warning:Lots of reading or use the audio link)]"Once upon a time there was a young man called ancient Lord Gaben Newell. The young man saw that the gamers of this world were in need of protection, and so he begun a quest to better the PC gaming world for all of us. On his first day, Gabe created the half life, a wonderful game made by a wonderful lord. The peasants cried. "Why do you cry, little peasant?" the lord bequeathed. "The nearest store to my house is too far Gaben, please find us a way to get the games without the trek." said the peasant. And so on his second day, Gabe created the steam, at first the peasants hated this shit, but at least the games could downloaded rather than venturing into the cold world, and purchased. Gabe was happy, but when he looked at the peasants, they cried. "Why do you cry little peasant?" the lord bequeathed. "We need more games Prince Gaben, please convince the other knights of gaming to join your cause." said the peasant. And so on his third say, Gabe invented more games, dozens, hundreds, thousands of publishers. More games than a person could play in a lifetime. But the peasants still cried. "Why do you cry little peasant?" The lord bequeathed. "There are too many games and we are too poor, Baron Von Gaben, we need more affordable options for gaming." said the peasant. And so on the fourth day, Gabe invented sales, a wondrous new invention, never done anywhere, in which you buy something for like five bucks. In fact, sometimes, it's like two bucks or three bucks, it's pretty crazy. But oh how the peasants did cry. "Why do you cry little peasant? The lord bequeathed."We are still so poor, Count Gaben, we need games that are free. Games that can let anyone into their world, without costing them a penny." said the peasant. And so on his fifth Gabe invented Free to Play, a dangerous yet monumental idea, that he saw some Koreans do, and figured "Eh What the hell, fuckin eh, we're America, ain't nobody gonna have the best free games, but us." That would allow gamers to play for free. This time Gabe was sure the peasants were happy. He not only created a form DRM peasants wouldn't give a shit about, but also a service, that no other knight in the land could stand against. But when Gabe looked at the peasants, when Gabe looked at the peasants, they were no longer poor, they were fat and greedy. They called themselves glorious, and made fun of all the other peasant gamers of this world because their lord had treated them so well. Gabe met with these people to see if they were in fact happy, but they weren't. "Where is Half Life 3? It's been too long. What have you been doing? Taking mods and turning them into games? Pushing sales for money? FUUUCKK YOOUU GABE!!" Gabe cried a single tear. "I can't give you games that are no finished peasants." said the Lord. "WHY NOT?" yelled the peasants. "Give us the Games that are not finished. MORE. MORE. MORE." yelled the peasants. A thunderbolt struck, and Gabe went home to sleep. Gabe new that tomorrow, would not just be the sixth day, it would be the last day. And so on his sixth and final day, Gabe invented EARLY ACESSSSS!! I FUCKING HATE EARLY ACESS!!!!" 

-Bruce Willakers Source and Audio Version

I was rooting for Pacman :(

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Mayweather only hits women. :P

There's a topic already about this stuff (pre-decision), and I think Mayweather danced around too much.

Rather disappointing I think.

CEDkcrqW0AAHe7G.jpg

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Shoot, well looks like I lost some money...

It was an ok fight. It left me wanting more. Which I guess I cant really get from boxing. MMA is just more exciting for me lol

Waste of fucking time that was.

Worst boxing match I've seen.

Time to go back to fake anime fights with loud sound and lights and flashing.

srsly tho.. Was kind of lack luster because of the hyper but I won a bet so yay?

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love how Pacquiao played better than Moneygrabber but somehow the latter won.

Now I know why he was nervous, because of how much money he was getting for winning the match, not for titles or shit.

Fujitsu Celsius 380W: i5 650 @ 3.2 Ghz | FUJITSU D2917-A1 | 4GB RAM 1333Mhz | ASUS GTX 750 TI Strix OC Edition | Fujitsu Case | 380W Fujitsu PSU | 250GB HDD | Windows 7 64 bit | Dell P2214H

Rekty Shrekty