What keyboard type do you use?

TheMastr13

Just curious

I use MX reds

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

Also MX Red - I got a K70 with red LED, when RGB was a thing of the distant future :D

Anyone who uses MX Reds needs to be shot :P #MXBrownMasterRace

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

MX Blue FTW. Tempted to switch to brown though since voice chatting with mx blue is rather hard.

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

MX Browns with O-ring mods. I need tactile response when I type--I tried MX Reds once. ONCE. I couldn't stand that linear drop.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

MX Blue FTW. Tempted to switch to brown though since voice chatting with mx blue is rather hard.

The Model M's far louder. My friends always complain about my typing.

Sig under construction.

Razer BW Ultimate 2014 w/ Razer Greens. I used to use a K70 w/ cherry blues but once this thing came out i fell in love with a new switch, just feels more responsive than any other switch i've used while retaining that clicky sound of the blues and the tactile feed back of the heavier switches, unlike reds, which honestly feel like a high quality membrane keyboard to me.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Anyone who uses MX Reds needs to be shot :P #MXBrownMasterRace

Anyone that believes their opinion as being fact, needs to be shot  :P #ValuingEveryonesPreferenceMasterRace

I use blue's because I like the tough, clicky feel.

I don't always use Vessel.... but when I do, it's because of Scrapyard Wars.

Anyone that believes their opinion as being fact, needs to be shot  :P #ValuingEveryonesPreferenceMasterRace

Tru

I don't always use Vessel.... but when I do, it's because of Scrapyard Wars.

Just curious

I use MX reds

I mean, this thread has been made 3820139847092384790283174 times and I will have it moved but I type on greens.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Joke_over_your_head.jpg

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I mean, this thread has been made 3820139847092384790283174 times and I will have it moved but I type on greens.

I'd like to try greens, once I get tired of the Model M (if I ever do)...

Sig under construction.

I'd like to try greens, once I get tired of the Model M (if I ever do)...

One does not simply get tired of the Model M.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Any chance you can add MX Greens to the poll?

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Mx blues. The closest I can get to the buckling spring keyboards of yesteryear without breaking the bank.

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

Any chance you can add MX Greens to the poll?

And buckling spring...

Sig under construction.

I use they keyboard that goes typie typie (hope that is spelled right, not that "typie" is a word....)

MX Blues are preferred. I love the clicky clicky.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

Joke_over_your_head.jpg

Those are your jokes...? Man i'm disappointed. I always wish for jokes to be humorous personally (note how i said personally, that means it's my opinion of what a joke should be). 

A super crappy Amazon Basics membrane keyboard and mouse combo until I can afford a nice mechanical set. I think I paid $10 for the bundle. Being unemployed sucks ass.....  :(

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

A super crappy Amazon Basics membrane keyboard and mouse combo until I can afford a nice mechanical set. I think I paid $10 for the bundle. Being unemployed sucks ass.....  :(

It must do. And I've read terrible stories about people working at Walmart but being on benefits as well...

Sig under construction.

It must do. And I've read terrible stories about people working at Walmart but being on benefits as well...

Yeah, I've been applying to all kinds of jobs and I never even get called for interviews. I think the problem is that I'm overqualified for the positions I'm applying for, so people aren't even considering me because they know I could legitimately ask for higher pay.

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

MX Browns with O-ring mods. I need tactile response when I type--I tried MX Reds once. ONCE. I couldn't stand that linear drop.

Do the rings actually make a sound difference on browns? How did you attach them to the bigger keys like space or enter?