Seasonic M12II EVO connectors.

davidarad02

I want to build a sick looking gaming pc, and while I know its what everybody does, I went for a red and black theme, all the way. Down to the PSU cables.

SO, I was looking for cable kits/extensions, and I saw that CableMod has a red and black themed cable kits for the Seasonic XP2, XP3, KM3 and LP2. The problem is, that I don't know if seasonic uses the same connectors on the back of their PSU's (because the M12II EVO is a fully modular PSU), so I could use the same cables with the cheaper one.

So my question is this. Do you know if the modular connectors on the back of the M12II evo is the same as the higher end ones that seasonic makes?

now comes the FYI part, before you start answering:

1. I DO NOT LIVE IN THE USA. I live in israel.

2. I'm willing to consider sleeving cables myself, but if it ends up more expensive (adding shipping and taxes) than just a pre-done kit, I'll forget about it.

3. The M12II EVO I will be using is a 750w version.

4. I am super lucky, because where I live, the M12II evo 750w is just about 7 dollars (converted from my currency) above the Corsair CX750.

5. the cheapest Seasonic PSU that is sold here (because the options are not that great), and is still compattible acourding to the CableMod website, is about 30 percent more expensive than the M12II evo, and all I'm gaining is a 80+ gold rating, over the bronze one that the M12II has.

OK. go ahead, have fun, and now you can answer my question.

Quote me if you want to say something. Only way i'll see something.

4. I am super lucky, because where I live, the M12II evo 750w is just about 7 dollars (converted from my currency) above the Corsair CX750.

What ? Holy ... Here in my country it's about $88 ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

SO, I was looking for cable kits/extensions, and I saw that CableMod has a red and black themed cable kits for the Seasonic XP2, XP3, KM3 and LP2. The problem is, that I don't know if seasonic uses the same connectors on the back of their PSU's (because the M12II EVO is a fully modular PSU), so I could use the same cables with the cheaper one.

So my question is this. Do you know if the modular connectors on the back of the M12II evo is the same as the higher end ones that seasonic makes?

Yes, the CableMod SE-Series cables are compatible with the M12II EVO, as it uses the same connectors as the X-Series.

"Rawr XD"