GTA V hacked money

Jerombolo

I was playing in a lobby with a hacker. He asked me if I wanted money too, I said no but he was like: You have no choice. He spawned moneybags on me and at the end I had 1.2 million$. I reported him via e-mail but I haven't got an answer yet.

Do you think I can keep the money without being baned?

probably not... Doubtful though they will find you unless you told them he hacked you in cash

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

IF you don't say he spawned money on you, yes you can keep money and your account but if you say it, they'll take all your money but you keep the account

Erm, someone shot money bags at the ground in front of me yesterday too. I just immediatly left the game.

Good question...

Hardware: 4790k @ 4.6 GHz w/ H100i - MSI GTX 970 - Define R5 - MSI Z97 PC Mate - 840 EVO - G.Skill 2x4 GB

Peripherals: G402 - ATH-AD700x - Asus VG248QE 144 hz

Best way to get rid of it is to spend it :)

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I got a billion in hacked money, everyone did in the server. It was patched out but the stuff i bought for people wasn't or myself. The money from the car bug was never patched out and transfered over. If anything these are the best kinds of hackers, i can see how this ruins the game for you though.

Well I told them how much money he spawned on me. I also wrote in the e-mail that it was against my will^^

Erm, someone shot money bags at the ground in front of me yesterday too. I just immediatly left the game.

Good question...

Was his name Ferrity94?

Why doesn't that happen IRL?

>Sv_Cheats 1

>Ent_Create Spawn Money

>Sv_Cheats 0

Because he had a hard drive.

Was his name Ferrity94?

He was erm... on a bike, just rolled up right by me, shot on the ground, it spawned money bags, he rolled away. I left the game.

He was invisible and had no name displayed above him. Only his bike was visible. weird stuff, I wish rockstar had better anti-hack measures.

Hardware: 4790k @ 4.6 GHz w/ H100i - MSI GTX 970 - Define R5 - MSI Z97 PC Mate - 840 EVO - G.Skill 2x4 GB

Peripherals: G402 - ATH-AD700x - Asus VG248QE 144 hz

He was erm... on a bike, just rolled up right by me, shot on the ground, it spawned money bags, he rolled away. I left the game.

He was invisible and had no name displayed above him. Only his bike was visible. weird stuff, I wish rockstar had better anti-hack measures.

Ferrity94 spawned an UFO and lagged quiet a bit and had infinte health

This was an issue on the last gen consoles they wont ban you rockstar knows its a problem. the worst they will do is strip you of your money whioch is probably gonna happen to everyone.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I was playing in a lobby with a hacker. He asked me if I wanted money too, I said no but he was like: You have no choice. He spawned moneybags on me and at the end I had 1.2 million$. I reported him via e-mail but I haven't got an answer yet.

Do you think I can keep the money without being baned?

Had this happen to me on the xbox 360. I bought a lotta crap, then rock* reset the money in my account to what I had prior to attaining it...

Had this happen to me on the xbox 360. I bought a lotta crap, then rock* reset the money in my account to what I had prior to attaining it...

And your stuff you bought with the hacked money?

Back when gta 5 come out on xbox 360 for the first time I ended up with around 1 billion dollars even joined the DNS lobbys got my money taken away like a month later but nothing else not even the cars I had brought with that money(still have him to this day). Mind you that was back in the early days things may have changed by now. Over all I dealt you will get banned. Who knows you will most likely be able to keep the money. 

And your stuff you bought with the hacked money?

i got to keep all that.  Even got a titan :D

i got to keep all that. Even got a titan :D

same here, got the dump truck.

You will lose the money. Rockstar auto detects if you gain large sums of money in a short period of time. I think it's 1,000,000 per minute is the threshold. I know it's some kind of 1,000,000/period of time.

It was introduced in a patch, so that's why people are saying they kept the money when they played on xbox 360, ps3, etc.

Core i5 4670k @4.0Ghz stock voltage w/ Corsair H100i | MSI GD65 Gaming Board | GIGABYTE R9 290 | 16GB G.Skill Memory @2133mhz | 256GB Crucial MX100 SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD

3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD | 20GB FUJITSU 5400rpm Xbox 360 HDD | EVGA 750W Power Supply | Lian Li Alpha 330