EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 or CORSAIR RM 750WATT

PcWindowsGeek1

The G2 has less coil whine issues from what I've heard.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

The 750G2 is better and they both have a silent mode at low loads/temps. Due to the 750G2's fan kicking up only when warm, it may be quieter as the RM750's fan starts spinning at 40% load.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I have the G2 and it's freakin flawless !

I have several EVGA PSUs the supernova 750 G2 gold is the smallest I have but it is QUIET  without using quiet mode !

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

G2 wins on about everything, but my personal experience will favor the RM. I don't know if it was an issue with my particular unit, but the EVGA one was LOUD. Even on ECO mode. The RM however, feels just as stable, and is silent. I don't even know if the fan was ever on

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

G2 any day

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

which one is better for efficiency and being silent? 

G2. There is no debate here.

900x900px-LL-145c7485_01Leadex12v.gif

(RM 3rd from the bottom, G2 and Leadex Gold are the same thing)

is similar quality

RM internals are child's play compared to G2...

"Rawr XD"

G2. There is no debate here.

(RM 3rd from the bottom, G2 and Leadex Gold are the same thing)

RM internals are child's play compared to G2...

I know, Somehow I read AX instead of RM. I probably assumed ax because I don't think of RM being in the same class as G2, so I didn't think they would be compared.

I know, Somehow I read AX instead of RM. I probably assumed ax because I don't think of RM being in the same class as G2, so I didn't think they would be compared.

They're in the same price class, for some reason O.o

"Rawr XD"

Because Corsair prices

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

I just mostly hear of the RM 430w and 500w, with occasional references to the 600w. Those ones are decent, and can go to around $20-$30 on sale. Thats the only real reason to get one, they are a good value then.

I just mostly hear of the RM 430w and 500w, with occasional references to the 600w. Those ones are decent, and can go to around $20-$30 on sale. Thats the only real reason to get one, they are a good value then.

I think you're talking about the CX, not RM.

"Rawr XD"

The G2 will be a far better quality unit, but the RM will be somewhat quieter. Definitely go with the G2.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn