Corsair K95 RGB MX Blue Currently Available

EmeraldFlame

I know a lot of people have been interested in this specific combination and were saddened when they announced it was dropped for only the brown and red's.

Well I just got this email from Corsair saying that it was available in limited quantities, and I already placed my order:

post-124185-0-60882900-1430327532_thumb.

If you have been looking for one, you might want to jump on this while they are available: http://gaming.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-gaming-k95-rgb-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-cherry-mx-blue

I know a lot of people have been interested in this specific combination and were saddened when they announced it was dropped for only the brown and red's.

Well I just got this email from Corsair saying that it was available in limited quantities, and I already placed my order:

attachicon.gifk95.PNG

If you have been looking for one, you might want to jump on this while they are available: http://gaming.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-gaming-k95-rgb-mechanical-gaming-keyboard-cherry-mx-blue

Eh, still too many issues with RGB keyboards ATM. Better off just buying a Ducky Shine and color-coordinating it to how you want.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

It's been discontinued so :/

From what i heard anyway, K70 RGB Blues and K95 RGB Blues were discontinued

They were. What I am saying is I got this email today shortly before I posted. They have brought them back and are accepting limited numbers of orders directly through their store.

They were. What I am saying is I got this email today shortly before I posted. They have brought them back and are accepting limited numbers of orders directly through their store.

Oh sorry :S

Im soo tempted, deciding on whether to pull the trigger

Energy can not be created nor destroyed, just converted to a different Type of energy.
My blog: T3Krant.blogspot.com