Dr. Amar Bose Dies at Age 83

EChondo

http://gizmodo.com/audio-pioneer-amar-bose-is-dead-760401418

Dr. Amar Bose, the man who founded one of the best-recognized consumer audio equipment brands in the United States has died at the age of 83. The MIT-trained electrical engineer, professor, and entrepreneur significantly altered the way people think about consumer audio, especially over the last few years as audio technology has become increasingly small and portable.

Dr. Bose was born in 1929 in Philadelphia, and holds both undergraduate and graduate degrees in electrical engineering from MIT. He also served on the MIT faculty for 45 years. 

k-bigpic.jpg

It's another sad day today with the death of Dr. Bose, the founder of the company Bose.

When it comes to death, I am just so shocked that I really have nothing to say other than RIP and you'll always be remembered.

I swear I saw this already posted but oh well R.I.P Dr Bose you will be missed and made great products while you were alive.

I swear I saw this already posted but oh well R.I.P Dr Bose you will be missed and made great products while you were alive.

I searched and looked 3-4 pages back...maybe it was posted in the audio section(I did glance in there too)?

Sorry if it already was posted, I did look!

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Different guy. 

:o  I noticed that too haha for some reason I was thinking of the same guy.

Sorry my mistake...forget what I said. ^_^

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

My car, a Mazda 6, is sold with an impressive Bose sound system and it's great. Thank you kind sir.

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log