Looking for a new computer desk(with pics)

So I have this desk whose know how long. Maybe 10 years now. I still like it don't get me wrong but is time for a change you know? The current desk I have right now have a problem, the keyboard holder is broken, I can't even pull it out. It has a lot of scratches all over the place, yeah it look messy that's why I need new desk so I can reorganized it all. There's no cabinet drawer to put all my paper and stuff as you can see. My monitor is kind of big so it stick it too much but I don't really mind that though.

So this is what I'm looking for a new desk.
- L shape similar to the one that I have
- I would like to have cabinet drawer to put my stuff in
- enough space to put my mouse and keyboard
- must have a hole on both side where I can slip through my keyboard and mouse into.
- a lot of space
- room to put my Rokit 5 G3 speakers
- space where I can put my fractal design define r4 case
- space for printers too(right now I have both of them on the ground cuz there's no place to put them)
- must be affordable and durable.
- I like the desk where you can adjust the height like a stand up desk(not really a periority)
- cord manageable
- I would like it to be ergonomic
- gotta look nice
- simplicity
- my budget is $100 to $200
I live in Canada so it has to be available here.

image.jpg1_1.jpg

So I have this desk whose know how long. Maybe 10 years now. I still like it don't get me wrong but is time for a change you know? The current desk I have right now have a problem, the keyboard holder is broken, I can't even pull it out. It has a lot of scratches all over the place, yeah it look messy that's why I need new desk so I can reorganized it all. There's no cabinet drawer to put all my paper and stuff as you can see. My monitor is kind of big so it stick it too much but I don't really mind that though.

So this is what I'm looking for a new desk.

- L shape similar to the one that I have

- I would like to have cabinet drawer to put my stuff in

- enough space to put my mouse and keyboard

- must have a hole on both side where I can slip through my keyboard and mouse into.

- a lot of space

- room to put my Rokit 5 G3 speakers

- space where I can put my fractal design define r4 case

- space for printers too(right now I have both of them on the ground cuz there's no place to put them)

- must be affordable and durable.

- I like the desk where you can adjust the height like a stand up desk(not really a periority)

- cord manageable

- I would like it to be ergonomic

- gotta look nice

- simplicity

- my budget is $100 to $200

I live in Canada so it has to be available here.

All I can say is Ikea or make one yourself.

http://www.amazon.com/BUSH-FURNITURE-Cabot-Corner-Hutch/dp/B007R40FSO/ref=sr_1_4?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1430235493&sr=1-4&keywords=bush+desk+corner

Kinda out of your price range but this one is really nice. This is what i have. Meets all your requirements :)

Btw, i have 3 27" monitors on this and a pretty large keyboard and a huge ass mouse pad (and it all fits fine with extra space for writing and working on stuff). And my printer sits on the left above the drawer. Tons of room for your computer as i can fit a HAF X and a 900D underneath it. Hope i could help :)

Just a normal guy with a constant desire to modify everything he owns. 

Check out my current build here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/

http://www.amazon.com/BUSH-FURNITURE-Cabot-Corner-Hutch/dp/B007R40FSO/ref=sr_1_4?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1430235493&sr=1-4&keywords=bush+desk+corner

Kinda out of your price range but this one is really nice. This is what i have. Meets all your requirements :)

Btw, i have 3 27" monitors on this and a pretty large keyboard and a huge ass mouse pad (and it all fits fine with extra space for writing and working on stuff). And my printer sits on the left above the drawer. Tons of room for your computer as i can fit a HAF X and a 900D underneath it. Hope i could help :)

Yeah that looks real good but it seem really tall, I might worry it might touch my light bar and photo frame that I have hanging on the wall. Plus unfortunately is out my price ranged. But I can probably find a way to build one that is similar to that for half the price.

Build one yourself, yes it does take time. but its the best option in my opinion.

Yeah I would build one myself but it'll take too much time. But idk.