DiRT Rally, anyone?

shiftberry

It was released an hour ago. I must say, it is astonishing! They have really achieved what fans claimed to want in the content. It is nearly simulator and it is early access at the moment. Then, it will be expanding massively and astonishingly throughout time by the fans' requests for sure!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/310560

Good job CM! You've done very well for developing a proper rally game that commemorates the Colin McRae series.

"

• rocessor: AMD FX-8150 or Intel Core i5 4670K 
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM 
  • Graphics: AMD R9 290 or Nvidia GTX780 "
  • Damn

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

"

• Damn

Recommended, not minimum + Early acces: So no optimizations yet.

That time I saved Linus' WiFi pass from appearing on YouTube: 

A sudden Linus re-appears : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/390793-important-dailymotion-account-still-active/

"

• Damn

It is quite hardcore at the beginning, but just give it time to get excellently optimised.

So... Is this like DiRT '4' or is it another spinoff like Showdown?

Read the FAQ in the link provided above.

Classic Mini?

I NEED IT NAO!

Classic Mini, Abarth 131, Ford RS200, Quattro S1, MG 6r4, BMW M3 E30 Group A, Subaru Impreza 555, Ford Fiesta R5, Lancia Delta, Lancia Stratos, P205 T16 and some 6 cars left. There will be more cars throughout time. Patience! ^^

It is early access by the way. 

It was released a hour ago. I must say, it is astonishing! They have really achieved what fans claimed to want in the content. It is nearly simulator and it is early access at the moment. Then, it will be expanding massively and astonishingly throughout time by the fans' requests for sure!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/310560

Good job CM! You've done very well for developing a proper rally game that commemorates the Colin McRae series.

Looks good. Will be getting it later.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

Minimum to Recommended are HD 5450/GT 430 to R9 290/GTX 780  AND  Core 2 Duo to i5. Looks like they are going for game is going to scale perfectly  ;)  :P

Finally got PS4 Pro

Hyped!!! Really want this game but don't have money to spare atm :(

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Recommended, not minimum + Early acces: So no optimizations yet.

I don't really bother for minimum but damn :3

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

No thanks. I'm not into those early access games.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

No thanks. I'm not into those early access games.

You pay for the game then you won't be paying any further for the upcoming additional contents. Consider the fact that you are in the 90's.

I guess people might want to cheer up for the micro-transaction exclusion!

Read the FAQ in the link provided above.

Doesn't answer my question, just says it's the next game in the series, something that was also used to describe DiRT: Showdown. The help that some people give these days is useless..

Anyway, I did my own research (Again, thanks for your help /sarcasm) and I assume CodeMasters is trying to go back to the roots of the Colin McRae series.

I will be getting it. First though I'm getting project cars in May, then a g27 in July and then I will buy this :)

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Doesn't answer my question, just says it's the next game in the series, something that was also used to describe DiRT: Showdown. The help that some people give these days is useless..

Anyway, I did my own research (Again, thanks for your help /sarcasm) and I assume CodeMasters is trying to go back to the roots of the Colin McRae series.

Without any assumption, they did return back to the roots of true rallying. 

DiRT: Showdown has nothing to do with rallying, by the way.

I have just been watching some videos on youtube and one reviewer describes this as a true rally simulation.

He says Imagine a true flight simulator but a rally game.

He also says that the content in it so far is extremely polished.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

The Colin McRae series has had nothing to do with simulation until now. Could easily be a spin off like Dirt Showdown (which is also part of the Colin McRae series even though there's no rallying).

The Colin McRae series has had nothing to do with simulation until now. Could easily be a spin off like Dirt Showdown (which is also part of the Colin McRae series even though there's no rallying).

This is no spin off and is intended to be a rally simulation.

Not me btw.

Edited by Nosfy

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

fairly insterested in it, but if its really supposed to be more on the /simulation/ side of the scale, ill probably wait until i get a proper wheel setup going

4690k | Asus Maximus vii hero | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb 2133mhz | EVGA GTX 780ti Reference | 120gb intel 530 ssd | 1tb WD black | 1tb WD Green | EVGA 750G2 | Corsair Air 540 | G502 | G240 | BenQ XL2411Z | K70 RGB

Team Robbo - Rest In Peace

OnePlus One owner

Those are fantastic graphics. I have all the Dirt Games as these graphics are close to photo real in my opinion in some parts of the race. 

ZOMG! I've been waiting for a proper next gen rally sim and hopefully this will be it, i'll be sad if they turn this game to simcade at the end of the development. Not sure if this can beat over 10 years old Richard Burn Rally in term of physics.. i hope it will, fingers cross.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |