Where Do You See Yourself In Ten Years

FireFox

Title pretty much rounds it up, I'll start :)

I'll hopefully find a job in a garage and move to Melbourne within the next decade after a massive amount of hard work, there are other things but that is priority number one right now.

What are yours?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

"Doing your wife."--Family Guy

But no, I hope to finally be out of college and in a job that can support me. Nothing too ambitious, maybe I should've just left it at the family guy quote.

"Doing your wife."--Family Guy

Damnit that was quick, I was expecting someone to come out with that a little later on lol

And well good luck, work hard and I'm sure you'll pull it off.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Hopefully out of university with a law degree, so my wife can stop bragging about being the only one with a real job

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Uh, not sure. 

But I don't care about making money as long as I can live comfortably. I'd say I would be happy making $60k while living by myself and with that I will be fine. 

I hope to have a sustainable job with a nice house in 10 years.

That's a tough question for me because, I would really like to be a computer engineer but I haven't gotten myself to go back to college. I'm only 20 but it's been 3 years since I was in high school so I've started to forget a lot of stuff already learned.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Either a computer engineer somewhere, or a guy who failed university.

This

probably a web designer if all goes to plan and a little bit of photography on the side.

Being a teacher finally. :x

But I have to finish the studies.

3 feet under the ground with a headstone on top.

Remember do build in some breathing holes :P

Starting my own aerospace company and hopefully mimic Stark Industries. Creating advance tech is just so cool!

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Starting my own aerospace company and hopefully mimic Stark Industries. Creating advance tech is just so cool!

Not sure if you are being serious that that would be pretty f**king cool

Dream: A degree in computer science, designing computer components.

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

Not sure if you are being serious that that would be pretty f**king cool

No I actually am being serious. As immature it is to say, I actually find that Tony Stark is kind of my role model. Aside from being an asshole and pretentious sometimes, he makes being smart, cool. He's pretty much the only reason why I'm going to brave through all the advance math for aerospace enginnering/engineering in general so that I can be a part of the industry.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

No I actually am being serious. As immature it is to say, I actually find that Tony Stark is kind of my role model. Aside from being an asshole and pretentious sometimes, he makes being smart, cool. He's pretty much the only reason why I'm going to brave through all the advance math for aerospace enginnering/engineering in general so that I can be a part of the industry.

Cool well work hard and you'll get there