Information About This Power Supply

DES7OY3R

I was wondering if this power supply is good

Corsair CX Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Bronze ATX12V/EPS12V 744 Power Supply CX750M

Any other good Power supplies

For Gaming/Streaming

It's fine. 

What you use the system for doesn't exactly doesn't say much about what kind of psu would be appropriate. It would help to list your specs and tell us your budget/location.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Yes it's good I have the 600w version, no problems with it

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Whichever unit you decide on, be sure to check if JonnyGuru has reviewed it.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

It's fine.

What you use the system for doesn't exactly doesn't say much about what kind of psu would be appropriate. It would help to list your specs and tell us your budget/location.

Thanks

Thanks

There's a hell of a lot better stuff for the money. Ask @Aniallation. The components used in the CX-series are not great. Get something from Seasonic for the same-ish amount of money.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

There's a hell of a lot better stuff for the money. Ask @Aniallation. The components used in the CX-series are not great. Get something from Seasonic for the same-ish amount of money.

Ok

Ok

What country do you live in, what are your specs and what is your budget? I can help you out here if you need.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Here's a really good PSU for about the same amount of money as the Corsair http://pcpartpicker.com/part/seasonic-power-supply-m12ii620bronze

Thanks

He had asked "It would help to list your specs and tell us your budget/location." This will tell us what is available to you at what price.

Here's a really good PSU for about the same amount of money as the Corsair http://pcpartpicker.com/part/seasonic-power-supply-m12ii620bronze

Electrically, that unit is technically inferior to the CX-750M, as it is based on the CWT PUQ-B platform with DC-DC - so it will offer better voltage stability at a wider range of loads. Of course, that Seasonic does offer fully modularity, full Japanese caps, 2BB fan, and a 5 year warranty - so better in respect to longevity and functionality.

Personally, I would have a look at the EVGA Supernova 750w B2 in that price range. Especially with the MIR which effectively makes it a $62 PSU if he can get it: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-110b20750vr

This assuming that he is from the US.

Electrically, that unit is technically inferior to the CX-750M, as it is based on the CWT PUQ-B platform with DC-DC - so it will offer better voltage stability at a wider range of loads. Of course, that Seasonic does offer fully modularity, full Japanese caps, 2BB fan, and a 5 year warranty - so better in respect to longevity and functionality.

Personally, I would have a look at the EVGA Supernova 750w B2 in that price range. Especially with the MIR which effectively makes it a $62 PSU if he can get it: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-110b20750vr

This assuming that he is from the US.

Remind me to also tag you in future PSU threads :P

I was more offering a Seasonic alternative because I'd like to keep people away from Corsair (bar the AX-series) as much as possible. Stuff from them usually seems wildly overpriced.

There are much better units for the price - http://www.jonnyguru.com/modules.php?name=NDReviews&op=Story&reid=416

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W