NA roster shuffle CSGO

Gigamegabyte

“Your transformation is not a disease. You were just given the key to the door in front of you. There’s no need to know the cause. No need for sorrow or sadness. What comes next is up to you. You can use your keys to open the door… Or lock it tight. And if you do choose to open it… You can still decide not to pass through.” -Kisuke Urahara

Battlefield>Counter Strike

I use to be that way then Battlefield 4 happened.Now hardline. Pfff, Counterstrike all the way  :P  :lol:

You cant even compare the two games. 

Also, love that Pasha/Shroud image. :D

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Alright my predictions

C9 +Freakazoid(basically confirmed) + Flowsick or PTR

CLG + JDM

Liquid - (- daps) + Shahzam

Nihlium + Relyks

I am prepared to be totally wrong but thats what I would do. But if Hiko and Skadoodle decide to get involved this could get really interesting, but it sounds like they are going to form their own team rather than joining one. I'd like to see Hiko, Skadoodle, Nitro, Hazed, and FNS/Adren(IGL).

EDIT: Already wrong on nihlium D:

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Just some of my speculations;

Well, apparently Freakazoid is coming back into the scene and is joining Cloud9. 

ptr might be going from CLG to C9.

fl0m might leave Luminosity for CLG. 

Hiko and Skadoodle already have their team. Semphis said "Hiko team is ready and i'm not on it" "I don't know when they're releasing the team, but they do have five". I'm guessing this will be Hiko, Skadoodle, Adren possibly as IGL, and two others that I really can't think of. I think the only decent choices out of the teams right now are Cutler - he's the most consistent on CLG right now, nitr0 - one of the most promising talents right now, desi - decent player without big ties to any teams right now, ELiGE - also a decent talent.

Hiko will try to employ a European talent as a coach. This is a stretch, but Hiko has been seen with Fifflaren recently. 

My guesses of the rosters next month;

C9: seangares, Shroud, n0thing, Freakazoid, ptr

CLG: tarik, hazed, FNS, Semphis, fl0m

Hiko Team: Hiko, Skadoodle, Adren, Cutler, nitr0.

I honestly don't know where to begin with Team Liquid or elevate. They'll be affected the most I think, they're going to have their big players picked at from the bigger organizations.

Anyways, speculating this stuff is really useless. No one knows what's going on, not even the pro players themselves. 

Also; please no one say that Hiko and Skadoodle will just join C9. Hiko has stated so many times he will never go back to C9. Not because of the players, but because of the organization I think. 

Computer Science / Mechanical Engineering @ Oakland University

Alumni of FRC Team 245

Professional Counter-Strike - Starbucks Barista 

Moe, Hiko, Skadoodle, Possibly Shazam, and some Young talent would be awesome.

Hiko's already streams on the nVidia Twitch page.

inb4 Team Nvidia forms and is world champions

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

Moe, Hiko, Skadoodle, Possibly Shazam, and some Young talent would be awesome.

On a team together? Moe, Shahzam, and Skadoodle are all dedicated AWPers. It's important to have a team with people who all possess a talent for a particular role. Also, Shahzam and Moe are not on the same level as Hiko and Skadoodle. 

You'll most likely see Shahzam go back to the old-Denial team and Moe sit out another season. 

Computer Science / Mechanical Engineering @ Oakland University

Alumni of FRC Team 245

Professional Counter-Strike - Starbucks Barista 

UPDATE on the roster changes.

SEMPHIS has confirmed to have joined Nihlium replacing Flowsick.

Swedish star Pyth(pronounced Pith) has joined Luminosity replacing Frozt.

This means Cloud 9 has n0thing, Shroud, and seangares. (possibly freakazoid)

CLG has Tarik, Hazed, Cutler, and FNS (playing with PTR on a seemingly temporary basis because it was confirmed PTR was benched).

Nihlium now has Valens, Professor_Chaos, Sancz, Autimatic and SEMPHIS.

Luminosity now has fl0m, anger, Ayra, LeX, and Pyth.

Hiko, Skadoodle, Shahzam, Flowsick, and PTR are free agents as of the time of this post.

Team Liquid and Team Elevate remain unchanged although with the amount of raw talent they have in their lineups, I don't think it will be that way for long.

Found the silver! 

CPU: G3258 @ 4GHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 960 OC RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 SSD: Corsair LS 120GB Case: Antec GX500 Mouse: Logitech G402 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Headphones: Shure SRH440 Microphone: That Zalman Zm-Mic1 that everyone recommends but noone uses

Remember when the R9 280 was the HD 7950? Pepperidge Farm remembers.  

Running two AMD Cards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCwn1NTK-50

UPDATE:

Cloud 9 has officially signed Skadoodle and fREAKAZOiD.

This has huge implications not only for C9 but also for the NA CS scene as a a whole. The Hiko was rumored to be making, a "super team" of the 5 best players in NA who had the winning mentality that Hiko was looking for. This team just died with Skadoodle being signed over to C9, Skadoodle and Hiko were building the team around themselves and with Skadoodle gone it looks like there simply isn't enough experienced talent to make a major winning "super team". However the acquisition of Skadoodle and Freak firmly places C9 as the strongest lineup on paper in NA. It remains to be seen if this will carry over into actual games.

Hiko, Shahzam, Flowsick, and PTR are free agents.

Cloud 9 just signed Swag!!! Unfortunately he can't compete in any valve sponsored event, or on ESEA or Faceit servers. Nevertheless he is an amazing young player and hopefully his ban is revoked sometime soon!

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

UPDATE:

PTR was picked up by Luminosity. Luminosity recently replaced their IGL who got them to the top level of north american CS with Ayra from area51(the IGL and part time topfragger). The trade was widely criticised at the time but good results following the change shut people up quickly. Luminosity also managed to recruit swedish star Pyth to their lineup who will add much needed firepower to the lineup.

Luminosity has the following players

PTR, fl0m, anger, Pyth, and LeX.

I was never a Luminosity fan but this is exciting, they now have 4 players who have competed at the top level of their respective scenes at one point. It will be interesting to see how this lineup pans out.

Hiko, Shahzam, Flowsick, and Ayra are free agents.

In other news JDM, the 2nd-3rd best AWPer in North America  has been standing in for CLG until they can find a replacement. JDM retired a few months ago after an extremely unsuccessful stint in SKDC. I would be super excited to see JDM join CLG on a permanent basis (since JDM helped Netcodeguides/Mousspaz get to where they are today)but nothing so far points to that happening.

Hiko has confirmed he is joining Nihlium gaming.

Nihlium now has:

SEMPHIS

Hiko

Valens

Sancz

Autimatic

I am impressed how well Nihlium has come out of this roster change. C9 obviously has the strongest lineup but Nihlium are smelling like roses now compared they were before the shuffle.