My hearthstone decks

zappian

Those decks can be ok until high rank where better decks are just going to win. Good for beginner maybe, there are alot of issues with the deck if you want to make it far.

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

Those decks can be ok until high rank where better decks are just going to win. Good for beginner maybe, there are alot of issues with the deck if you want to make it far.

I have reached rank 3 with the priest one.

Really simple decks with basic cards but you can take them very far if you are skilled.

I dont spend money on HS otherwise i would have much better cards.

I have reached rank 3 with the priest one.

Really simple decks with basic cards but you can take them very far if you are skilled.

I dont spend money on HS otherwise i would have much better cards.

You got balls for running 2 mind control in this aggro meta i'll give you that. Of course skill is important the best deck played poorly will not win again a weaker deck but played well

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

You got balls for running 2 mind control in this aggro meta i'll give you that. Of course skill is important the best deck played poorly will not win again a weaker deck but played well

You mean luck.

The best deck never giving you a useful card in time. :D

• 1 month later...