GTA V: Anyone has an Armored Kuruma?

Luckylock
Go to solution Solved by William5849,

Currently, the armored kuruma seems impossible to shoot through to kill people in free roam. You will need to blow them up with a sticky bomb, proximity mine, etc. That will cause you to have to pay the 6000 $ insurance price for destroying a personal vehicle.

I would like to see if it is possible to shoot someone through windows / cracks so I don't have to blow them up and pay that money. I would like someone that has an armored kuruma to add me and test this with me.

Social Club name: -Luckylock-

I will post results if I am able to test it.

I have one and I have gone up against people that have one as well. There are 2 weak spots on the windows on both the driver and passenger sides. Specifically, the easiest one to hit is the driver side window. The windows are like a horizontal shape going front to back. You need to aim near the back side of the driver or passenger window. The point is to hit the driver. You're probably not going to destroy the car. It's almost impossible to hit anything from the front of it. I have had a 5 star police rating and sat still as they shot at me for 5 mins and the car was fine. I did get hit through the window occasionally though. It's a hard shot and the car is OP. But that's why I drive it lol. I have gotten killed several times out of it by people that knew what they were doing.

Currently, the armored kuruma seems impossible to shoot through to kill people in free roam. You will need to blow them up with a sticky bomb, proximity mine, etc. That will cause you to have to pay the 6000 $ insurance price for destroying a personal vehicle.

I would like to see if it is possible to shoot someone through windows / cracks so I don't have to blow them up and pay that money. I would like someone that has an armored kuruma to add me and test this with me.

Hardware: 4790k @ 4.6 GHz w/ H100i - MSI GTX 970 - Define R5 - MSI Z97 PC Mate - 840 EVO - G.Skill 2x4 GB

Peripherals: G402 - ATH-AD700x - Asus VG248QE 144 hz

Added.

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

SNIP

you can, I sniped out a driver yesterday who was hunting me for my $9000 bounty :D

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

i still dont have gta 5 :((

I didn't know what to put here...

You can definately shoot them.. I have the car. Its so OP  lol Makes the game kind of boring .

You can hit the driver through the side windows, but it's a hard shot. Easier with high calibre guns but it is still do-able with the Micro-SMG but you need a lot of ammo and time.

LTT's fastest Valley 970, slowest Valley Basic and Extreme HD scores

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

You can hit the driver through the side windows, but it's a hard shot. Easier with high calibre guns but it is still do-able with the Micro-SMG but you need a lot of ammo and time.

You don't need a lot of ammo if you can aim  :P

I have one and I have gone up against people that have one as well. There are 2 weak spots on the windows on both the driver and passenger sides. Specifically, the easiest one to hit is the driver side window. The windows are like a horizontal shape going front to back. You need to aim near the back side of the driver or passenger window. The point is to hit the driver. You're probably not going to destroy the car. It's almost impossible to hit anything from the front of it. I have had a 5 star police rating and sat still as they shot at me for 5 mins and the car was fine. I did get hit through the window occasionally though. It's a hard shot and the car is OP. But that's why I drive it lol. I have gotten killed several times out of it by people that knew what they were doing.

| Intel 5820K OC'd 4.6Ghz (Swifttech H320 X2) | Asus x99 Deluxe w/ USB 3.1 | 32GB Corsair DDR4 Ram | 2 Nvidia GTX 980ti Classified's | 250gb Samsung EVO SSD OS Drive | 128GB Samsung SSD Cache Drive | 1TB Samsung EVO SSD | 2TB & 4TB Western Digital HDD | Corsair K70 Keyboard | Beyerdynamic 990 Pro 250 | ASUS 27" ROG Swift

It is possible, I do it all the time when playing with my mates, you just have to be really accurate and shoot through the gaps in the windows.

Like everyone else here said...

Turns out the windows are bulletproof for real. The only way your bullets are going through is if you manage to shoot between the cracks. I had best results shooting on the door window at the bottom crack (between the armor and the glass)...

Basically, armored kuruma + current insurance mechanic = not very cool

Hardware: 4790k @ 4.6 GHz w/ H100i - MSI GTX 970 - Define R5 - MSI Z97 PC Mate - 840 EVO - G.Skill 2x4 GB

Peripherals: G402 - ATH-AD700x - Asus VG248QE 144 hz

I've got one - have been killed