GTA 5 HD on dualcore

JorAlv
Go to solution Solved by sgtcool,

I have actually got a geforce 210, and I am planning to upgrade maby to an amd radeon 270

The question is if the CPU would be a bottleneck at that resolution

not possible its just too weak, like the above people sad

How well would GTA 5 run in a 768p screen with an amd athlon 64 x2 2.7ghz with a new grafics card

Given that we don't know what GPU you're using: dunno.

How well would GTA 5 run in a 768p screen with an amd athlon 64 x2 2.7ghz with a future upgrade in the grafics card

what grafics card do you plan on upgrading to.

Without a GPU? It wouldn't. Otherwise it depends on the GPU, but not very well.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Well it will run, but I doubt that it will be nice to play

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

I have actually got a geforce 210, and I am planning to upgrade maby to an amd radeon 270

Ouch...good luck with that one....

That thing wasnt gaming capable when it was brand new.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Thats a media PC card at most.

You won't be able to run GTA 5 on that

Thats a media PC card at most.

You won't be able to run GTA 5 on that

Which one do you refer to?

And as I have said I will upgrade the grafics card, what I don't know is if I can run GTA 5 without having to change the motherboard, CPU, and ram, as well as my grafics card together to play GTA 5 at HD

It says minimum core 2 quad or phenom 9850.

Doesn't am2 support the phenom 9850? If you buy that you may not need to upgrade motherboard. But I would recommend an upgrade as you can pick up a newer bundle for pretty cheap.

If you're getting the game anyway then try it and see but be prepared for the worst.

I5 3570K, MSI Z77A G45, 8GB 2133MHz Gskill Ripjaws, MSI TwinFrozr GTX 780, Samsung 840 Evo SSD, WD Green 1TB HDD, OCZ 750 Watt PSU, Zalman Z11+ 

It says minimum core 2 quad or phenom 9850.

Doesn't am2 support the phenom 9850? If you buy that you may not need to upgrade motherboard. But I would recommend an upgrade as you can pick up a newer bundle for pretty cheap.

If you're getting the game anyway then try it and see but be prepared for the worst.

I plan on upgrading the cpu , motherboard and ram one year later when I get more money

not possible its just too weak, like the above people sad

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Is this a joke? lol  :P  :D

PC Specs   - Black and White Build

Intel Core i5 4690k MSI Z97S Krait LGA 1150

Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB 1600MHZ

Sapphire Radeon R9 270 (Will be upgrading this soon)

EVGA 500W PSU

Phanteks Enthoo Pro - White

You can get a phenom fairly cheap if you need it to tie you over for a year

I5 3570K, MSI Z77A G45, 8GB 2133MHz Gskill Ripjaws, MSI TwinFrozr GTX 780, Samsung 840 Evo SSD, WD Green 1TB HDD, OCZ 750 Watt PSU, Zalman Z11+ 

Which one do you refer to?

And as I have said I will upgrade the grafics card, what I don't know is if I can run GTA 5 without having to change the motherboard, CPU, and ram, as well as my grafics card together to play GTA 5 at HD

Sorry, I meant the 210.

But when directx12 comes out, having into account that it lowers the CPU requirements, with a decent new amd r9 directx12 grafics card and the GTA 5 directx12 update, or just buying it when it includes support for directx12.

That could make it work well?

Is this a joke? lol :P:D

You mean the upgrade of just 60?

yeah...about that, i got 20fps in gta 4 with my 1.9GHZ 64 X2 and a HD5450 on all lowest settings and lowest resolution. 

Would it be a beter option to upgrade to a FM2+ motherboard, A10-7850k and 2X4gb?

Having into account that my screen is 768p and I search for a budget pc oriented for playing GTA 5, and many more things that are less demanding

Would it be a beter option to upgrade to a FM2+ motherboard, A10-7850k and 2X4gb?

Having into account that my screen is 768p and I search for a budget pc oriented for playing GTA 5, and many more things that are less demanding

APUs aren't worth if you have a GPU.......

APUs aren't worth if you have a GPU.......

The dedicated GPU I have is a geforce 210, much, much worse, and I don't think that it would be a bad idea for this resolution

The dedicated GPU I have is a geforce 210, much, much worse, and I don't think that it would be a bad idea for this resolution

If you really want to play GTA V and other modern PC games, you should just build a completely new PC.

m8 my gtx650 defaulted to 800x600 resolution in gta5 because its not powerful enough i got it to run 1920x1080 but my vram limit went over by 300mb and even whit 800x600 resolution the game still took over 600mb of vram so you are better of just building a new computer in my opinion

m8 my gtx650 defaulted to 800x600 resolution in gta5 because its not powerful enough i got it to run 1920x1080 but my vram limit went over by 300mb and even whit 800x600 resolution the game still took over 600mb of vram so you are better of just building a new computer in my opinion

Muy cuestion, as I said before, is if it wold be a good idea to go for a FM2+ motherboard,A10-7850k and 2x4gb

Muy cuestion, as I said before, is if it wold be a good idea to go for a FM2+ motherboard,A10-7850k and 2x4gb

sure you can go whit that cpu might not be the best for gaming as sad as it sounds amd cpu are not good for gaming no amount of fan boy love can make the fact change. but since you are going for that processor only because of apu dont as i said the game takes atleast 600mb of vram on 800x600 that apu shared memory is gonna get wrecked