Corsair 750D Airflow Question

Hi 
I have a Corsair 750D with a 360MM Radiator on top with 3 NF F12s Exhausting air. I have 1 140mm Fan exhausting in the back and 2 Intakes in the front and 1 intake at the bottom.
Now is that too much exhaust ? should i move the 1 in the back as intake so that i have 3 exhaust in the top and 3 Intake so it gets neutral ? but doesnt that affect airflow in the case negatively ?

I have it setup like in the picture i removed both drive cages but i mounted only 1 140mm Fan right near the PSU Any Tips ?

post-223838-0-22214100-1429624101.jpg

That's good, just remove rear fan

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

If you do remove the rear fan you should get decent positive pressure. I run the same set up except I have 2 120 intakes in the base and 1 120 rad as exhaust in the roof. The dust build up is minimal.

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M