Will a Htc m8 screen protector work an a htc M9?

I just got a Htc m9 (Amazing phone) and wanted to get a screen protector for it, i was thinking about getting a Phantom glass but they don't have m9 protectors. I know the m8 and m9 are very similar in design so do you think the m8 would work on the m9? 

"Linus is love Linus is life"

I just got a Htc m9 (Amazing phone) and wanted to get a screen protector for it, i was thinking about getting a Phantom glass but they don't have m9 protectors. I know the m8 and m9 are very similar in design so do you think the m8 would work on the m9? 

you could just a bit, they're definitely going to release one for it. Maybe get a screen protector from a different company for now to use temporarily. 

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

Hopefully, you didn't buy it just yet, because it'll be close but it won't quite fit.  I emailed Phantom Glass about a month ago and they're apparently still working on it.

Thanks for reaching out!  We are working on Phantom Glass for the M9.  It’s still in testing with our R&D team so no set release date has been confirmed.  Follow us on Facebook for the official announcement. 

I was going to wait but they still don't have one out so ended up getting the illumilshield HD Glass for the M9.  I know they're a smaller company but still they're moving too slow and are probably loosing a lot of sales since the M9's been out for almost a month now.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UZQX95M/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Current Rig
AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi 2 - 32 GB GSkill TridentZ RGB
GeForce RTX 3080 - WD Black SN850 1TB  - Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL