RIP Hardline.

Shadyss

The biggest problem I see, is the HORSESHIT requirement for unlocking a weapon for both teams.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

The biggest problem I see, is the HORSESHIT requirement for unlocking a weapon for both teams.

Yeah 1200 kills. I am still about three hundred something kills short to get the MPX on criminals

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

Yeah 1200 kills. I am still about three hundred something kills short to get the MPX on criminals

Funny, that's the same gun I am butthurt about.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Because 80,000 people isn't enough.  Get off your high horse.  

That's not the point. The game is a MONTH old not a year old. When the community of Battlefield decides to play a older game more than the newer one in the franchise then something is wrong..

I have no idea what I'm doing

Funny, that's the same gun I am butthurt about.

Well it is a pretty good gun. I mean you start out with a MP5K, and the MPX is almost fully an upgrade. Almost everything increases

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

That's not the point. The game is a MONTH old not a year old. When the community of Battlefield decides to play a older game more than the newer one in the franchise then something is wrong..

What's wrong is that you care.  You seem to be basing/assuming a game's quality on the number of people playing it.  Stop caring about statistics and play the game if you like it.  If you don't like it, then none of this stuff matters.  

Not to mention if you look at the 24h period peak amounts... It pretty much balances out. #PointlessThread

I hardly ever play battlefield anymore although i do own both battlefield 4 + premium as well as hardline + premium, They are both pretty good games in their own right and i actually happen to prefer the theme in hardline over that of 4 however, as some other users pointed out already. The weapon unlock requirements are garbage lol

What's wrong is that you care.  You seem to be basing/assuming a game's quality on the number of people playing it.  Stop caring about statistics and play the game if you like it.  If you don't like it, then none of this stuff matters.  

I agree. If you don't like it , don't buy it. I bought it. I find it fun. It has its issues. Whatever.

| Intel 5820K OC'd 4.6Ghz (Swifttech H320 X2) | Asus x99 Deluxe w/ USB 3.1 | 32GB Corsair DDR4 Ram | 2 Nvidia GTX 980ti Classified's | 250gb Samsung EVO SSD OS Drive | 128GB Samsung SSD Cache Drive | 1TB Samsung EVO SSD | 2TB & 4TB Western Digital HDD | Corsair K70 Keyboard | Beyerdynamic 990 Pro 250 | ASUS 27" ROG Swift

They took out a lot of what BF great. No wonder that the game is being universally disliked or Meh'd by reviewers not being paid by EA lol.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

You're why companies get away with shit like this, I speak up because I care about the franchise, I'm not hating the game. I do like it, and I want whats best for the franchise, and what I KNOW is not best for the franchise is releasing it yearly. DICE them selves said this when Bf3 launched (source: http://www.vg247.com/2011/08/03/dice-annualising-battlefield-would-kill-the-franchise/

This game was simply a cash grab, nothing more. It has half the shit bf4 had when released, theres little destruction which is what separates battlefield from other FPS's.

'You seem to be basing/assuming a game's quality on the number of people playing it.' I'm not ASSUMING, if less people play it then its NOT a good game LOL, thats especially true when comparing it to a almost year and a half old game.

' I'm not ASSUMING, if less people play it then its NOT a good game LOL, thats especially true when comparing it to a almost year and a half old game.

Yes, you are.  And you're letting other people's opinions affect your own.  Have a backbone.  Form your own opinion and stop giving a shit about what other people think.  That fact that you are watching the numbers proves that you care more about what other people think and less about what you think.  You're being a sheep.  

If you do like the game, then why the hell do you care how many people play it? Because you don't want to be a loner?  You want other people to play a game that you like, too?  Grow up.  Not every one is like you, just like not every one is like me.  You're sensationalizing this pedantic nonsense. 

And if you like it, why are you denigrating it calling it a cash grab with little destruction?  You smell like you're completely full of shit.. flip flopping.  

RIP Hardline.

Say hello to Softline. :lol:

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

I am looking at the 24 hour peeks between the two screenshots. Xbox One and PS4 have a lot of players. Where as PC, X360 and PS3 have dropped significantly.

I feel sad.

My two favorite companies: AMD, EA arent doing well.

:(

I don't want them to die..... It feels things are missing, but for EA I don't really like their "DLC" style.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

I don't want them to die..... It feels things are missing, but for EA I don't really like their "DLC" style.

A reply to this message can be bought for as low as $0.99!*

* = Prices start at $0.99. For that you get something similar to "lolk".

the original counter strike had more active players then newer ones for a long time and only recently over taken by cs go

Yes, you are.  And you're letting other people's opinions affect your own.  Have a backbone.  Form your own opinion and stop giving a shit about what other people think.  That fact that you are watching the numbers proves that you care more about what other people think and less about what you think.  You're being a sheep.  

If you do like the game, then why the hell do you care how many people play it? Because you don't want to be a loner?  You want other people to play a game that you like, too?  Grow up.  Not every one is like you, just like not every one is like me.  You're sensationalizing this pedantic nonsense. 

And if you like it, why are you denigrating it calling it a cash grab with little destruction?  You smell like you're completely full of shit.. flip flopping.  

Where the hell did I say I care what others opinions are?? I couldn't care less about what people think of it, what I stated is that less people are playing it then BF4. If you want to play it then I don't care. You're making shit up to defend yourself and it's making me laugh while typing this, you're being hostile for no reason also! Not once did I attack people who are playing it. 

What this thread was about was that EA simply made this game for a quick cashgrab, and they KNOW people are going to buy it because its Battlefield. 

'And if you like it, why are you denigrating it calling it a cash grab with little destruction?  You smell like you're completely full of shit.. flip flopping.' If  I can't criticize a something I like then I don't want to live on this planet anymore. 

Read a dictionary:

1. Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one. The purpose of constructive criticism is to improve the outcome.

Pc players went down pretty quickly lol

Yeah I noticed this too, I think most got a refund through origin.