Who uses Vessel to watch?

Xsilent(X)

Screen-Shot-2014-12-17-at-11.23.33-AM-79

Who does uses Vessel to watch Video's of linustechtips?

Since it was announced from Linus he would give priority on Vessel then rather Youtube, i never have used the service only once since that free sub for a year but that was it. i just whait till the video comes to youtube. and the pages on vessel damn they are to big for the browser.

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

I do from time to time, I might start doing as a regular thing though. The main reason I didn't use it was because it wouldn't work with my browser at the time (Comodo Dragon) but that browser has been giving me some connection problems so I switched back over to chrome (along with using a RAMDisk for the cache) so I might start using it.

I tried to use it for a while, but it was too frustrating. The service itself is just inferior to Youtube in a number of ways (that they are working to gradually reduce), but on top of that the LTT community is geared towards Youtube. Sure, you can watch videos when they arrive on Vessel, but there won't be a forum thread about the video until it arrives on Youtube.

Nope, I got the free year but YouTube is just way more convenient for me.

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

Youtube buffers 50x faster.. I cant watch fluent video on vessel's low quality but i can watch HD on youtube.

Sold my build..

I watch them on both Vessel and YouTube.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

I watched their videos on there 3 times so far and i only go there to check if they uploaded something im super interested in. Otherwise i dont visit the website. Its very pointless to do so just for one youtuber. Its an extra step to go through....

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I most certainly don't use it. I've tried, but I am not a fan of the website or its video player. I can wait for them to upload it to YouTube.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

If youtube ever dies, its a good backup site, but otherwise I'll never watch another video on there.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Vessel is a mess :) not browser friendly at all.

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

I unsubscribed channel on YouTube after vessel. However still read forum :)

The streaming tech at Vessel is terrible.  It randomly dips my download speed to the point where I can't watch the video and give up and watch it on Youtube instead.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I have been watching most of their videos on vessel just to support them, assuming more views is better for them, but really I don't care for it and would rather uses youtube at the moment

I just stick to Youtube. Videos every day anyways, and who cares if i dont see the newest thing at once. Besides, important videos will be put on Youtube and Vessel at the same time anyways, so.. yeah. I really dont care.

CPU i7-9700K @ 5 GHz Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F RAM Corsair Vengeance 32 GB (4x8) 3000 MHz GPU ASUS RTX 2080 ROG Strix OC x2 SLI Case Corsair Graphite 780T Storage 256 GB Samsung 860 EVO, 6 TB Seagate Barracuda PSU Corsair HX1200i, 1200W Display(s) ASUS PG279Q (1440p 165 Hz), ASUS VG248QE (1080p 144 Hz) Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 radiator Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Logitech G502 Sound Logitech G35 Operating System Windows 10

I only use Vessel when I've run out of new content on Youtube to watch. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Pay to watch stuff early if you didn't get the year free or wait and see things for free. :P

Free please. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Signed up and haven't  been back to the site since.

Signed up and haven't  been back to the site since.

This.

CPU  5820k - 4.0GHz @ 1.27V  |  MOBO X99-Pro  |  RAM 16GB Ballistic @ 2133MHz  |  PSU HX750i 

COOLING  Kraken X61 - 6x NF-A14 iPPC  |  DRIVES  256GB 950 Pro - 2x 1TB Travelstar - 1x 1TB WD Black

GPU  EVGA GTX980 SC |  CASE  R5  |  OS  Win 8.1 Pro  |  MISC   Cablemod C-Series White Set

This.

So allot of members do not use this service

You should add another option in the poll to see who signed up for vessel.

I'd be curious to see how many other people, like myself, made an account but hasn't gone back.

yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why