Amazon Affiliate Code

Poster

@moderators or @administrators

How much is the kickback on purchases through Amazon?  I'm willing to pay the non-optimal price on Amazon if the kickback to LTT is actually worth it for higher priced items (buying a new CPU).

Thanks!

Case: HAF XBCPU: 4690kCPU Cooler: NH D15Motherboard: Gigabyte Gaming 7 | RAM: Hyper X FuryVideo Card: G1 Gaming 970SSD: 850 EVO |  PSU: Supernova 550 G2 | 

I think its anywhere from 3-9%

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

there are no members named "moderators" or "administrators" lol

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

There was a chart that was posted a while back but I doubt it'll be easy to find xD. It's different for every category but it's a good amount that they get. 

It's right on the website

cb9f0e27a8.png

@Poster

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

Excellent, thank you Extingquish!

Case: HAF XBCPU: 4690kCPU Cooler: NH D15Motherboard: Gigabyte Gaming 7 | RAM: Hyper X FuryVideo Card: G1 Gaming 970SSD: 850 EVO |  PSU: Supernova 550 G2 | 

It all adds up my friend!

It really adds up. Amazon affiliate revenue is a really powerful force behind the content we make these days. 

With that said, I don't want our loyal viewers burning their money and the Amazon reminder is one to use our code whenever you're buying stuff, not to go out of your way to spend more JUST to give us the kickback!

My job is making sure you guys get the best bang for your buck on electronics purchases, not to waste your money!

Linus

It really adds up. Amazon affiliate revenue is a really powerful force behind the content we make these days. 

With that said, I don't want our loyal viewers burning their money and the Amazon reminder is one to use our code whenever you're buying stuff, not to go out of your way to spend more JUST to give us the kickback!

My job is making sure you guys get the best bang for your buck on electronics purchases, not to waste your money!

Linus

Linus Sweet Talking Tips :P 

i have installed the code injector on all the company pcs since we buy a lot over amazon. but in turn i run adblock.

Linus

IIRC it's a 3 percent kickback on CPU's.  The difference was 9 dollars between Amazon and the lowest I could find for a 240 dollar processor.  I just did the math (240 x .03 = 7.20) and regarded the difference in price almost entirely going to help out the LTT community and it was a no-brainer decision.  These "micro transactions" build empires.