Mounted Cable Combs for Custom Sleeved Cables

Hello Everyone! 

I am thinking about getting into a custom build over the summer, like seriously custom. I am willing to put all of the time and effort it takes to do everything I plan on doing

(custom sleeving, hard tube liquid cooling, lighting, whathaveyou). In regards to the cable management anyway, I've hit a bit of a snag in the planning process.

I want to sleeve my own OEM PSU cables and cut them to specific lengths depending on what connectors are where. My problem is that the way I intend to do this would be

to use something like a mountable cable comb in order to route the cables along the backside of the motherboard tray, and I can find no such piece. Has anyone ever tried

this before, and do you know what kind of fastener I'm talking about? Or perhaps a better way to go about this task?

I have included a basic drawing of the way I intend to measure cable length in hopes that it will do a much better job at explaining what I want to do. post-136385-0-53585400-1429147221.png

Thanks in advance!

-SNIP-

These are the best for cable managing individually sleeved cables, flat cable clamps, I personally use them on my own system works awesome!

They come in a variety of sizes:

http://www.moddiy.com/products/Flat-Snap%252dClose-Nylon-Cable-Clamp-Adhesive-Back-%252d-5.5cm-Black.html

t2hhxaxxxxxxxxxxxx-90102141.jpg

These are the best for cable managing individually sleeved cables, flat cable clamps, I personally use them on my own system works awesome!

http://www.moddiy.com/products/Flat-Snap%252dClose-Nylon-Cable-Clamp-Adhesive-Back-%252d-5.5cm-Black.html

Omg i think i just jizzed in my pants

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

Omg i think i just jizzed in my pants

Lol, some things you just keep to yourself bro. That was one of them.

Jokes, I did too.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Those look really nice! (And nice and cheap too!)

This is basically what I am looking for, except with holes or a little comb or something. 

Thanks for your response!

Glad to see you all like it  :P

Those look really nice! (And nice and cheap too!)

This is basically what I am looking for, except with holes or a little comb or something. 

Thanks for your response!

It does lack separation slots but once you train the cables a bit they will stay in order very well as long as it's the correct size of cable clamp is used.

Yeah flat clamps would be easiest. 

A note on cable length though. If you wanna have the cables make turns remember to cut the cables toward the inside of the curve shorter than cables on the outside for the cleanest looking turns.

If you're gonna put this much effort into the rear (side?) of the case maybe put a window there to showoff the work :o

CPUAMD FX 8320 @4.4 GHz 1.212 vcore Motherboard - Asus M5A99X R2.0 RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB 1866 GPU - Asus Gtx 970 Case - Corsair Vengeance C70 Military Green Storage - 120 GB Samsung 840 Series, 1TB WD Black,  240 GB Corsair Force LX PSU - EVGA 750W G2 Cooling - Noctua NH-D14 Keyboard Corsair K70  Mouse - Logitech G502

Yeah flat clamps would be easiest. 

A note on cable length though. If you wanna have the cables make turns remember to cut the cables toward the inside of the curve shorter than cables on the outside for the cleanest looking turns.

If you're gonna put this much effort into the rear (side?) of the case maybe put a window there to showoff the work :o

That's a fantastic idea, and i'll definitely look into it!