[Help] How do you go about connecting two GPU waterblocks together?

As the title says, how exactly does it work? 

I'm looking at my 290 waterblock and all I can see is try to put like an inch long piece of tubing inbetween two blocks if I had another one. Are there adapters or some kind of special piece? 

Soft tubing? 

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

EK Terminal

Main Gaming PC (new): HP Omen 30L || i9 10850K || RTX 3070 || 512GB WD Blue NVME || 2TB HDD, 4TB HDD, 8TB HDD ||  750W P2 ||  16GB HyperX Black DDR4

Main Gaming PC (old, still own) : Intel Core i7 7700K @5.0Ghz || GPU: GTX 1080 Seahawk EK X || Motherboard: Maximus VIII Impact || Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S || RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 

Cooling: EK XRES D5 100mm || Alphacool ST30 280mm w/ Vardars || Alphacool ST30 240mm w/ Vardars || Swiftech 3/8 x 1/2'' Lok-Seal Compressions || Swiftech EVGA Hydrocopper Block || Primochill Advanced LRT Orange || Distilled Water

Folding@Home Rig: 2x X5690s @4.6Ghz || GPUs: 2x Radeon HD 7990 || Motherboard: EVGA SR-2 || Case: Corsair 900D || RAM: 48GB Corsair Dominator GT 2000Mhz CL9

Ethereum Mining Rig: Pentium G4400 || Gigabyte Z170X-UD5 TH || 2x GTX 1060s (Samsung & Hynix) 1x GTX 1070 (Micron), 2x RX480s BIOS modded (Samsung), 1x R9 290X 8GB, 1x GTX 1660 Super = ~ 195 Mh/s

Peripherals: 3x U2412M (5760x1200), 1x U3011 (2560x1600) || Logitech G710 (Cherry Blues) || Logitech G600 || Brainwavz HM5 with @Gofspar Mod 

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 || "Infinity Edge" 4K IPS Screen || i7 7700HQ || GTX 1050 || 16GB 2400Mhz RAM 

you either use a bridge, or an adjustable extension like this one:

G1-4-MMEXT-MEDIUM-BKX600.jpg

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

A few choices are available.

1) Depending on your gpu waterblock brand, some have bridges to interconnect multiple gpu blocks.

2) Soft or hard tubing with fittings

3) Specially made fittings like the Swiftech above.  Bitspower and Koolance also have there version of it.

The choice is yours  :)

A few choices are available.

1) Depending on your gpu waterblock brand, some have bridges to interconnect multiple gpu blocks.

2) Soft or hard tubing with fittings

3) Specially made fittings like the Swiftech above.  Bitspower and Koolance also have there version of it.

The choice is yours  :)

I currently have the EK Nickel + Acetal waterblock with a backplate. 

Is there a bridge for that? 

yes there is one

CPU: 4790K (4.8 ghz) | COOLING: Custom Liquid Cooling (240 mm rad) | GPU: GTX 980 ti Superclocked+ (2x)  | MOBO: Gryphon Z97 Armor Edition | RAM: Kingston (4x4 gb 1600 mhz) | SSD: 850 Evo (250 gb) | HDD: Black (1.5 tb) | CASE: Enthoo Evolv | PSU: G2 850 (850 w) | DISPLAYS: Acer XB270HU bprz / Philips 246V5LHAB/27 (3x) | KEYBOARD: Vengeance K60 | MOUSE: Naos 7000 | HEADSEAT: H Wireless / Cloud 2 | For the exact parts visit my PCPartpicker it even includes my Desk and some other stuff.

Yep we have some  :)

What's your motherboard?

Yep we have some  :)

What's your motherboard?

I currently have an ASUS Crosshair V Formula Z 

I currently have an ASUS Crosshair V Formula Z 

Ok so with this motherboard,

You would need a triple bridge with a blank for the middle space.

Here's what you would need.  I will show you the parallel and the serial options.  I prefer parallel but it's very very personnal.

Parallel :

Serial :

Cheers!  ;)

So for the parallel options, I just need to grab those two parts and I can connect the loop together? 

Could you also explain to me like the noobie I am on how to connect these to a waterblock? im currently looking at my 290 and I am confused on how it goes on. 

EK Luc,

If I have to EVGA(EK) 980 HydroCopper blocks on a Rampage IV Black Edition, which HD tube length should I buy?

Thank you

So for the parallel options, I just need to grab those two parts and I can connect the loop together? 

Could you also explain to me like the noobie I am on how to connect these to a waterblock? im currently looking at my 290 and I am confused on how it goes on. 

Yes it's all you need to interconnect your 2 gpu waterblocks.

Here's a picture of a 290x block.

FC-R9-290X-(Rev_2_0)_NA_full_590webshop.

You have to unscrew the terminal on the top where the ports holes are on both waterblocks and the bridge will screw at the same place. 

You can take a look at the instruction sheet for the bridge : http://www.ekwb.com/shop/EK-IM/EK-IM-3831109868102.pdf

EK Luc,

If I have to EVGA(EK) 980 HydroCopper blocks on a Rampage IV Black Edition, which HD tube length should I buy?

Thank you

It would be those one : http://www.ekwb.com/shop/accessories/tubing/solid-tubing/ek-hd-tube-10-12mm-3-slot-2-pcs-1.html

But since the terminals on the hydrocopper blocks are a bit thicker than the normal EK ones, you might have to shorten them.

It would be those one : http://www.ekwb.com/shop/accessories/tubing/solid-tubing/ek-hd-tube-10-12mm-3-slot-2-pcs-1.html

But since the terminals on the hydrocopper blocks are a bit thicker than the normal EK ones, you might have to shorten them.

Thank you, I kinda want to avoid shortening them though =/ I'm afraid that they'll either be too long or too short, either making the cards push away from each other or sanding them down too much making them leak =P