The Perfect comfort food while streaming (what is yours?)

MotorsportEnthusiast

I just made this from scratch!!!

Risotto

IMG_1641_zpsjcv68jdb.jpg IMG_1640_zps5nmhq4uf.jpg IMG_1642_zps4ufrimeg.jpg This is my favorite comfort food while Im streaming.

WHAT is yours???

By the way I can show you how I made this if you like.

Single flare to a air track to 1990 to a airchair ...

nothing :P I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at pretty much the same time every day and never have any snacks or anything

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

nothing :P I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner at pretty much the same time every day and never have any snacks or anything

I eat well and I keep myself in check but snack and late night food are unavoidable man I love em.

While Streaming... None. I would rather concentrate on the game or rant.

Just in general: Either Mac and cheese, or Pizza, tripple cheese and double BBQ sauce, either with Diet (splenda) or Sweet (Sugar, white) Tea (dependant on mg/dl readings at the time).

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

P8P67-WS/Z77 Extreme4/H61DE-S3. 4x4 Samsung 1600MHz/1x8GB Gskill 1866MHzC9. 750W OCZ ZT/750w Corsair CX. GTX480/Sapphire HD7950 1.05GHz (OC). Adata SP600 256GB x2/SSG 830 128GB/1TB Hatachi Deskstar/3TB Seagate. Windows XP/7Pro, Windows 10 on Test drive. FreeBSD and Fedora on liveboot USB3 drives. 

Spoiler

Laptop <Works Beyond Spec>

Spoiler

HP-DM3. Pentium U5400. 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz (Samsung iirc). Intel HD. 512GB SSD. 8TB USB drive (Western Digital). Coil Wine!!!!!! (Is that a spec?). 

Risotto with a sideplate of a Windforce GPU?  :lol:

Now he knows what Im talking about

I eat well and I keep myself in check but snack and late night food are unavoidable man I love em.

Ah I just never get tempted i guess, if I was hungry I would just grab a piece of toast :P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

While Streaming... None. I would rather concentrate on the game or rant.

Just in general: Either Mac and cheese, or Pizza, tripple cheese and double BBQ sauce, either with Diet (splenda) or Sweet (Sugar, white) Tea (dependant on mg/dl readings at the time).

I know what you're saying but you get hungry man. All those hours Macncheese Macncheese, Im getting hungry already even though I just ate

I know what you're saying but you get hungry man. All those hours Macncheese Macncheese, Im getting hungry already even though I just ate

Well, that may be the case, but at least in my experience getting hungry is generally a symptom of a bigger issue (and thus the change to strait sugar). Good eating habits will generally fix the "hungar" problem (schedule the recording or streaming for a time period when you do not get hungry).

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

P8P67-WS/Z77 Extreme4/H61DE-S3. 4x4 Samsung 1600MHz/1x8GB Gskill 1866MHzC9. 750W OCZ ZT/750w Corsair CX. GTX480/Sapphire HD7950 1.05GHz (OC). Adata SP600 256GB x2/SSG 830 128GB/1TB Hatachi Deskstar/3TB Seagate. Windows XP/7Pro, Windows 10 on Test drive. FreeBSD and Fedora on liveboot USB3 drives. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

HP-DM3. Pentium U5400. 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz (Samsung iirc). Intel HD. 512GB SSD. 8TB USB drive (Western Digital). Coil Wine!!!!!! (Is that a spec?). 

Ah I just never get tempted i guess, if I was hungry I would just grab a piece of toast :P

toast is good too all power to you. With some nutella or butter or jam or peanut butter or milk tea man I don't know why but food I dont ever take it for granted enjoy every little bit of it.

I love to eat Takoyaki as a comfort food.

Takoyaki_by_yomi955.jpg

Unfortunatly, it's not easy to get octopus where I live, so I rarly make it.

you sir are killing me that looks good

Well, that may be the case, but at least in my experience getting hungry is generally a symptom of a bigger issue (and thus the change to strait sugar). Good eating habits will generally fix the "hungar" problem (schedule the recording or streaming for a time period when you do not get hungry).

thats why it's called comfort food, doesn't really matter what the case is. middle of the night you are going to have some ice-cream with your girl, not only that a boat load of water lol

thats why it's called comfort food, doesn't really matter what the case is. middle of the night you are going to have some ice-cream with your girl, not only that a boat load of water lol

That may be the case for some people, but it does not matter to me what the circumstances are, I ain't haveing ice cream (with a GIRL none the less! :/ ). A nice hotdog, or nachos maybe (minus the girl).

Edt: Spelling mistake.

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

That may be the case for some people, but it does not matter to me what the circumstances are, I ain't haveing ice cream (with a GIRL none the less! :/ ). A nice hotdog, or nachos maybe (minus the girl).

Edt: Spelling mistake.

Ok I get it thats fine, atleast you do have a few comfort food that you enjoy.

Ice cream.

i7 4790K - MSI XPower Z97 AC - 32GB DDR3-2400 Avexir Sabranco - ASUS Strix GTX 980 SLI - ASUS Xonar Essence - Phanteks Enthoo Primo - RoG Swift + Samsung 28" 4k UHD - Logitech Z906 5.1 - Custom Water Cooling Loop

Mobile: Samsung S8 Plus | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50X / ASUS Strix Pro | Laptop: Alienware 17 R2

Ice cream.

Same. I think we should marry.

Ironically I own a GTX 970