Does plugging into MoBo affect performance?

Comessy

Alright so I have had 2 of my monitors plugged into my motherboard, and one into the graphics card. Does this lower my performance in games? Have I not been using my pc to full potential this whole time?

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Well, if you're gaming on a screen connected to the motherboard, then it'll be using your processor's integrated graphics. Which isn't good.

If you use integrated graphics for the screens you're not using for gaming, then you might gain a small amount of performance.

But just plug them all into your 970, it's going to be a generally better experience.

Sig under construction.

What are the other 2 monitors doing? If they're just auxiliary then don't worry about it.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Well, if you're gaming on a screen connected to the motherboard, then it'll be using your processor's integrated graphics. Which isn't good.

If you use integrated graphics for the screens you're not using for gaming, then you might gain a small amount of performance.

But just plug them all into your 970, it's going to be a generally better experience.

My 970 doesn't have the ports I need. So I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it to go buy a couple adapters

Side note - my cpu is at 100% in game, while gpu rarely exceeds 70%

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

I use the monitor connected to gpu for gaming

My gpu doesn't have vga ports

I use the monitor connected to gpu for gaming

My gpu doesn't have vga ports

Okay, then just use the motherboard's connectors for auxiliary.

Sig under construction.

Okay, then just use the motherboard's connectors for auxiliary.

But doesn't that use integrated graphics and use up more cpu?

My CPU is at 100% in game, gpu is 70%