GTA V Minimum Specs FPS?

FaiL___

Can somebody tell me what FPS I'll be able to get with a PC on minimum requirements, literally the minimum requirements? I am installing the game and would just like to know, cheers :D  :D  :D

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

I would imagine 30-60. 

(60 in a non resource intensive area of the map and 30-45 elsewhere).

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I wouldn't get your hopes up, from what I've seen over on the GTAFourms the optimization isn't great. 30 FPS with drops would be my guess.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, from what I've seen over on the GTAFourms the optimization isn't great. 30 FPS with drops would be my guess.

Its a great pc version actually.

The 270x is a mediocre 1080p card and it still runs great.

Not my video tho.

Optimization is fine for me so far. I did get drops into the teens, but I lowered the settings and haven't dropped into the 60's at all.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

True dat.

My overclocked 270X runs it at a solid 60fps nonstop. The game is really, really well optimized, except for a few occasions when the long shadows option is turned on and the game transitions to night.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

True dat.

My overclocked 270X runs it at a solid 60fps nonstop. The game is really, really well optimized, except for a few occasions when the long shadows option is turned on and the game transitions to night.

Settings? And your 270x can only go 1180? My 270 non x version is at 1130 :P

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Lets see the game runs ok on console...... with a pc gpu well it should woork really well unless they messed up, and well playing it yesterday it will run fine :D

Settings? And your 270x can only go 1180? My 270 non x version is at 1130 :P

Oh lordy no, When im doing really sers gaming i've it turned up to 1200+ I've got it sitting at 1180 because i don't need it any higher atm, runs perfectly fine on gta. my ussual for AAA games is around ~1250

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Oh lordy no, When im doing really sers gaming i've it turned up to 1200+ I've got it sitting at 1180 because i don't need it any higher atm, runs perfectly fine on gta. my ussual for AAA games is around ~1250

Show-off.     Whats your settings on gta?

My 270x does 1260 mhz.

Show-off.

Even the post count (<) Is using a 970. Fuck me.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Cheers guys, my settings are an HD 4870 (minimum requirement) as well as a Q6600 clocked to 2.88GHz and i have 4GB ram

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Cheers guys, my settings are an HD 4870 (minimum requirement) as well as a Q6600 clocked to 2.88GHz and i have 4GB ram

Not settings, LOL, my specs, im probs going to be running at lowest settings, a bit higher depemding on fps

It was this why i posted this topic, i wanted to know how high i could run the settings with a decent fps

Show-off.     Whats your settings on gta?

cpu- 4790K oc to 4.7ghz

gpu- R9 270X oc to 1180mhz core

Settings, all highest quality, No AA, 16x anisotropic. Only long shadows enabled under beta graphics.