Youtube banner ad blocker

fragmen52

Does anyone know an adblock that only blocks the banner ads on YouTube and keeps the ads at the beginnings of videos. I hate the banner ads because the block parts of the video but, don't want to deprive youtubers of ad revenue

I don't think there is such a thing

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

If you're going to use an adblock, Dont use Adblock plus.

They're a corrupt company that stands by nothing they claim, openly selling bypasses to their adblocking software, which is why users still see ads on google, microsoft's sites, and the like. 

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Just block all ads.  If you feel sorry for a certain content creator and still want to support him/her, just play the video again in a non-adblocked browser when you're having dinner, going to the bathroom or whatever gets you away from the PC for a while. 

If you are using firefox  !!!

Adblock Plus add-on can be used to block the unwanted ads..