Where to buy pc parts in Australia

I live in Australia and I was wondering where I can buy pc parts. Also I have never built a pc before so I am ok with getting second hand parts.

I live in Australia and I was wondering where I can buy pc parts. Also I have never built a pc before so I am ok with getting second hand parts.

I have a few friends in your land so for new pc parts pccasegear is a good online shop, but use pc part picker if you're looking for new parts online.

Otherwise I think gumtree or ebay for second hand.

I use both PC Case Gear and MSY

PC Case gear - Online

MSY - Retail

Human intelligence decreases with increasing proximity to oncoming traffic.

I get everything from PCCaseGear.

They are just the best of the best as far as warranties and returns go.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

PC Case Gear - Online - http://www.pccasegear.com/ (VIC Based)

Scorptec -  Online - http://www.scorptec.com.au/ (VIC Based)

PLE Computers - Online - https://www.ple.com.au/ (Perth, WA Based, But have 1 store in VIC)

I have used all three of these, received excellent online service from all of them. Have also great walk in retail service from PLE in Perth. Prices are very comparable between all three.

Edit: I know that Scorptec have a 'Custom System Wizard'. Basically you can choose your parts, they will check compatibility then assemble the system for you for a small fee. Takes the stress away from doing it yourself if you aren't confident. 

[spoiler=REDWING]  REDWING   | Custom Hard Line Water Cooling Loop   |   Intel i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz   |   Asus Maximus VII Ranger   |   Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-2400 2x8GB   |   2 x Gigabyte GTX970 G1 Gaming (SLI)   |   Corsair AX860i   |   Samsung 850 Pro 512GB   |   Corsair Obsidian 750D   |   Corsair K95 RGB & M65 RGB   |   Samsung SyncMaster S27B370

Project Redwing Build Log

[spoiler=ZedNAS] 'ZedNAS' Home NAS Build   |   Intel Xeon E3 1231 v3   |   ASRock Rack E3C224D4I   |   Kingston KVR16E11/8I 2x8GB   |   Corsair HX750   |   6 x HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB 7200RPM HDD   |   Fractal Design Node 304 mITX Black   |   FreeNAS w/ PleX   |   ZFS Raid-Z2 (16TB Effective)   |

Used to work at PCCG... They're great. Assuming some of the old people are still there at least they know their stuff. Trust them almost implicitly.
Centercom is also ok, got my Titan X from there and they have stores everywhere.

MSY I'm a little skittish about, the number of times I've read about customers having to push through RMA's... Ugh But then every company has a few bad tales around them.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.