m9, s6, G3.. which would you choose?

achillesviper

and why? im thinking M9 but i cant decide between the M9 and s6. for me the G3's overkill (imo) screen is a killer. oh and the newest nexus, idk which one it was but thoughts on it?

I dont know much about the g3 , but between the Samsung i-galaxy , and htc m9 i choose m9

Well if you want to take the time, and flash stock android on a GS6, then I would say get that. Although if you don't want to go through that effort and just get someone that works great out of the box, get the M9.

RIG: CPU: i5 6600k @4.8GHz 1.34v  CPU Cooler: H100i  Motherboard: Asus Z170-AR  RAM: Corsair Vengence LPX 2400 (2x8GB)

HDD: Seagate Baracuda 2TB  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB/PNY 240GB  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970  PSU: EVGA G2 650W

Please use PcPartPicker, and paste the "BB" code when posting your build!

Right now, I've got my sights set for the M9. It isn't out yet, but so far it looks very promising, especially considering how well the M8 did.

._.

AMD A8-5500•••ASUS GTX 660•••MSI MS-7778 Mobo•••2x4GB DDR3 RAM•••CoolerMaster v550 Semi-Modular PSU•••1.5TB HDD•256GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD•••Optical Drive•••Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Right now, I've got my sights set for the M9. It isn't out yet, but so far it looks very promising, especially considering how well the M8 did.

it launches the day i have an upgrade for my contract. ive been taking that as a sign haha

I wouldn't get the M9 after this review:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/342760-htc-m9-review-pt-ii-anandtech-things-arent-looking-up/

I would get the s6

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!