The next Apple TV won't play 4K video

Tonylu1595

Exactly right!

And Tech products are definitely no stranger to this practice, its like the next Apple TV could give you free netlix and hulu, make coffee and give free blow jobs, but because its Apple (who everyone loves to hate) and not 4k (which nobody really cares about at the mometn) everyone will discuss it without knowing any other details about it

I mean look at all of Samsung and even more so Microsofts adverts, holy SHIT are they about bashing the competitor, Apple used to do it too with the whole Mac vs PC thing - but at least they were funny and a bit sarcastic - basically a meme/parody of themselves - their new adverts are amazing though IMO

I remember there was an advert for the Nokia tablet - the whole advert shows a guy using an iPad and hating it, almost no mention of the Nokia tablet and its features

I think its this one - 

-snip

It baffles me sometimes

As bad as that kind of advertising is, I really don't mind it if they are hating apple.

As I said, my hatred of that company runs at a temperature above the Planck Temperature (the hottest temperature theoretically possible)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

As bad as that kind of advertising is, I really don't mind it if they are hating apple.

As I said, my hatred of that company runs at a temperature above the Planck Temperature (the hottest temperature theoretically possible)

No but you see my point (and Well you know I like them, so I guess we are on opposite sides here)

(Plancks temperature is not necessarily a limit, we just dont have the physics to explain what happens after it)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

No but you see my point (and Well you know I like them, so I guess we are on opposite sides here)

(Plancks temperature is not necessarily a limit, we just dont have the physics to explain what happens after it)

Oh I know. The Vsauce episode on it is really quite interesting.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

VSauce <3

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

VSauce <3

VSauce2 = best from VSauce.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I prefer the main channel

I prefer the main channel

VSauce <3

Yall muthafukas need 60 Symbols :P

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

SMD

Oh there awesome too, Bready has been doing a great job with all of his channels.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

SMD

Surface mounted device ?? 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

SMD

only if you change your PP into the cute bear one again ;)

Oh there awesome too, Bready has been doing a great job with all of his channels.

Brady is a master when it comes to these channels

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

only if you change your PP into the cute bear one again ;)

Brady is a master when it comes to these channels

I am always a cute bear :3 I mean my nickname is Panda ffs

I am always a cute bear :3 I mean my nickname is Panda ffs

-__-

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

-__-

What :3 its off topic but its 100% true

What :3 its off topic but its 100% true

Off topic ?? really I didn't know.

kappa

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

True enough. I'm not particularly interested in watching Sports, so I never think about it, but I suppose Sports streams would be available on something like an Apple TV via TSN or ESPN?

Would those apps even stream in 60p? Good if they did, but you know how idiotic some of these companies are.

Currently the Apple TV in the states has ESPN, MLB, NHL, NFL, NBA, and UFC channels already but I don't know what the quality of their streams are. The only sports streaming I do is through Ballstreams for basketball games which isn't strictly a legal service but it is 60p and unlike the NBA's official streaming service I actually can watch all the games and playoffs without blackouts.

Currently the Apple TV in the states has ESPN, MLB, NHL, NFL, NBA, and UFC channels already but I don't know what the quality of their streams are. The only sports streaming I do is through Ballstreams for basketball games which isn't strictly a legal service but it is 60p and unlike the NBA's official streaming service I actually can watch all the games and playoffs without blackouts.

Honestly, I would be surprised if any of those streaming apps for Apple TV played in 60p. Remember, Youtube only recently got 60p themselves. The only other service I'm aware of that is 60p is Twitch.

Does anyone know for certain? I don't own an Apple TV of any kind so I cannot test this.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Honestly, I would be surprised if any of those streaming apps for Apple TV played in 60p. Remember, Youtube only recently got 60p themselves. The only other service I'm aware of that is 60p is Twitch.

Does anyone know for certain? I don't own an Apple TV of any kind so I cannot test this.

Yea, I'm not really sure. I was really only pointing out that its one big types of video content that is usually 60p and that you want to be 60p. On the resolution side of things, sports currently are usually only 720p no matter what the method of delivery is.