What is best Fan for radiator?

Tadziunia

I have 

Titan Fenrir TTC-NK85TZ 

it's cpu fan from 2010, quite old, i want to buy new fan for radiator! 

Noctua fans are the best by quite a long way in terms of performance and silence. Just be prepared to pay for them.

Noctua fans are the best by quite a long way in terms of performance and silence. Just be prepared to pay for them.

noctua NF-F12's are designed for a high static pressure, thus they are ideal for a radiator or dense heatsink.

If you are looking for something cheaper, the corsair sp120's are a great choice aswell.

noctua NF-F12's are designed for a high static pressure, thus they are ideal for a radiator or dense heatsinkt.

If you are looking for something cheaper, the corsair sp120's are a great choice aswell.

^this. I'm using SP120s on my rad and they're fan-tastic!

okay, I'll go die in a fire now...

noctua NF-F12's are designed for a high static pressure, thus they are ideal for a radiator or dense heatsink.

which version oc corsair sp120 should i take ? high performance 35dBA or quite edition 23dBA

which version oc corsair sp120 should i take ? high performance 35dBA or quite edition 23dBA

well, it depends

I have the quite edition's on my corsair h100 and they are doing just fine, near quit cooling.

If you want maximum performance, those 2-3 degrees less temperature and don't care about noise buy the performance ones.

If you want absolute quit cooling and still good performance take the quit ones.

EKWB Vardar fans are insanely good and priced competitively between the corsair SP's and the Noctuas. I use the F3 (the "F#" refers to the RPM the fan spins at, lower being quieter, higher being better performance). Something else to consider.

Cinders: - i7 4790K (4.5GHz) - Gigabyte Z97X-SOC - 16GB Klevv DDR3 1600MHz - EVGA GTX 980Ti ACX2.0+ (1548MHz Boost) - EVGA Supernova 850GS - NZXT H440 Orange/Black (Modified) -
Unnamed System: i5 4690K (4.2GHz) - MSI Z97I-AC - 8GB G.Skill DDR3 2400MHz - EVGA GTX 950 SSC - Raidmax Thunder V2 535W - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

The Performance Editions aren't worth getting and SP120's are hardly the best fans for a rad in the first place.

What do you mean by 'best'? Are you looking for sheer performance or a quiet fan?

It would also help to tell us where you're shopping/located and the rad you're using.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.