Can someone offer an opinion on these two?

So I am deciding between the MSI GS70 Stealth Pro-097 and The New Razor Blade Pro? Does anyone have any experience with laptops of these types and if so which one seems like a better deal? If not what other laptop could you suggest at that price ranger for a gamer who wants something that they can use on their lap and not burn themselves, the fan isn't uber loud when not gaming and also that can run programs (photoshop, premiere pro, fl studio, Maya) smoothly and won't die. Anything is appreciated.  Thank you! 

Edit; please excuse my spelling errors the laptop I have currently burns me when I type. xD 

Are you suggesting I should get a desktop?  If you have suggestions for desktops I'm open to that too. It's just I am really looking towards a laptop as I travel around often and I need something I can take with me.   

If you absolutely Have to have a laptop Id say the MSI one is better value. but if you dont mind maybe building a mini ITX build that would be somewhat portable id go with that instead.
you could maybe get a small portable screen to go with it. Ultimately its your decision. but its difficult to upgrade a laptop if you even can at all. and a desktop would allow you to get more power for less money and upgradeability.