drivers help

moemoehott

i am think of geting a new motherboard how can i uninstell all the old motherboard divers so i can put in new ones?

Don't worrie about unistalling them.

If you are running windows 7 or 8 Windows knows not to use the old ones and should get the new driver off windows update or you can mannually install it.

~Jervi - Jervi systems inc.

Join Jervi and leave your virginity at home!

If you really want to, just find "Device Manager" in Windows. That's where you can manage your drivers.

Please quote if you want a person to reply, they won't get a notification otherwise.

PC Specs

(CPU: Intel 4790k) (GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 WF3OC) (Mobo: Asus MAXIMUS VII RANGER) (RAM: Red Corsair Vengeance Pro 2*8GB 1600MHz) (HDD: WD Green 2TB) (SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 120GB) (CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212X) (PSU: Corsair RM750) (Case & Fans: Corsair Obsidian 450D) (Monitor: Asus VX239H)

Don't worrie about unistalling them.

If you are running windows 7 or 8 Windows knows not to use the old ones and should get the new driver off windows update or you can mannually install it.

wont the old drivers mess wath the new one ??

wont the old drivers mess wath the new one ??

it should be alright.

Windows 7 and 8 are very good with dealing with Drivers.

There should be no problem, but if one does occur (The new motherboard drivers not installing etc) then find a way to remove your old drivers (This varies depending on the board manafacture)

~Jervi - Jervi systems inc.

Join Jervi and leave your virginity at home!

it should be alright.

Windows 7 and 8 are very good with dealing with Drivers.

There should be no problem, but if one does occur (The new motherboard drivers not installing etc) then find a way to remove your old drivers (This varies depending on the board manafacture)

What fantasy world do you live in? Win8 may be good with drivers. But with Win7 it will take a miracle if there's nothing wrong. I've seen/heard thing going wrong right from loading screen and even before that to point where everything looks to work fine but suddenly you get poor performance and stuff randomly stopping to work.

Two safest ways are to either uninstall everything you can and reinstall whole windows.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv