TigerDirect Good or Bad ?

Hey guy is Tiger Direct good store to go and buy specs for gaming pc build ??? 

It's good

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

They have an occasional sale but I wouldn't buy a whole build part by part there. (Maybe a barebones if it is on sale)

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

ok i just want to buy them here and not online if i buy them online it will take forever to get here and i want gaming pc by the end of april ! 

The last time I checked, no tax in California, which is good, but customer service?  Bad.  They have a price match policy, but just try using it.  They'll tell you the price you're trying to match is below their cost (regardless that the site you're price matching is on their list).  

good but going out of business so dont bet on returns

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Use NCIX and price match.  NCIX is better.  Also with your purchase you will get points per dollar or something like that for each dollar you spend and also there is the weekly newsletter that gives you points.  

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

They are good, used to use them 24/7 till I found newegg. Figured out they where so much more expensive though, if you sure they have the lost price then go for it. They are dependable

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time.