Free modelling software

Go to solution Solved by DildorTheDecent,

Well, the key word from my question is free.

Piracy doesn't work here.

But all the above suggestions should be free. 

Does anyone know of a Free modelling software? 

Yes?, please reply.

You need to be more specific in what you're wanting to do. 3ds max/maya/autocad is free for students, blender is free, google sketchup is free. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

You need to be more specific in what you're wanting to do. 3ds max/maya/autocad is free for students, blender is free, google sketchup is free. 

THis exactly! :)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Somewhere in the lines of maya.

Render man is free too(I think), it's the package that pixar uses. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

blender ?

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

^Pretty much this answers you question enitrely @UniDigit .

3DS Max and Blender are personal recommendations, but the others are fine too. 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

3ds max and autodcad inventor are free for students, why would you waste time pirating it lol

Blender and Sculptris.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow | PSU: Corsair RM750X V2 | MOBO: ASUS ROG Strix B450-F GAMING | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Cooling: CM Masterliquid ML240L RGB | RAM: Ballistix 32GB DDR4 3600MHz CL16 RGB | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 + Kingston NV2 NVMe | GPU: XFX Radeon RX 6950 XT Speedster MERC 319