Hats off to Lenovo

Dr.J

This thing looks awesome ;)

http://shop.lenovo.com/gb/en/landing-pages/lenovo-gaming/y12k/?iPromoID=HomepageMainOwenJoking&

It even has Rage Quit Protection!

RIG SPECS: Corsair 800D case, MSI Z77 Big Bang Motherboard, i7 3770K @ 4.5Ghz with a H100i cooling it, 2x MSI NVIDIA GTX 970, 16GB PC3-14400 Ballistix Tracer, Corsair AX850 power supply, 3x 2TB WD HDD's, HyperX 120GB SSD. Monitor: 1x 27" ASUS Swift PG278Q & 2 x illyama prolite 24"

It has rage quit protection eh? and wow it also has fold out screens one of a kind..... :rolleyes:

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Best part

IT'S OVER 9000

Why get caught behind the lag? With the new Y12K Gaming Laptop you will have over 9000 FPS to give you the smoothest gaming you will ever experience

Genius xD

My Red/Black rig: CM Storm Trooper Window - i5 4690K - Asus GTX 980 Strix DCU - Asus VII Formula z97 - Corsair H100i - 16GB Vengeance pro 2400MHz -Samsung 850 Pro 256GB(os) - Seagate barracuda 2TB - crucial BX200 250GB SSD - Cooler Master v850.----  Dell XPS 13: i5-5500u - 256GB SSD - 8GB DDR3L.

I love April Fool's.

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

Wow, it looks like a legit product, and I was almost tempted to buy one, until i found out it was a joke. i love lenovo.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Owen Lee Joking - Reevoo customer

engineer Knot Serious

Best names ever

Lol

When everything else Fails,Crowbar IT. - Half-life

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs) 

You guys are laughing but:

w700ds3.jpg

Lenovo ThinkPad W700ds, and yes it is true.

w700ds1.jpg

11 pound package starts at $3,600. You could have it with the NVIDIA Quadro FX 3700M GPU, and Core 2 Duo CPU (it an old laptop), and up to 8GB of RAM.

You guys are laughing but:

w700ds3.jpg

Lenovo ThinkPad W700ds, and yes it is true.

w700ds1.jpg

11 pound package starts at $3,600. You could have it with the NVIDIA Quadro FX 3700M GPU, and Core 2 Duo CPU (it an old laptop), and up to 8GB of RAM.

Now I waant one of those just for the lols. Just pullling the screen out and looking at people's faces.