What to Buy with 50-60$

reapersivan

Hello I will soon be getting rebate money and a 25$ prepaid Visa Card. I do not know what to get. A mouse or a keyboard? I am fine with my cheap basic dell keyboard. I love it! Any better gaming keyboards or mice. I do not know what to get, a mouse or a keyboard. I was considering a ReDragon Mouse on Amazon for 15$ and save up for a Keyboard. If I were to buy a mouse which one would be great for right handed, comfort, fps and responsiveness and buttons on the side. I was considering on saving for an EVGA torq x10 or a razer mouse. Any recommendations?

Keep the keyboard you have now till you can afford a mechanical. 

CPU I7 - 4720HQ RAM 2 x 8GB • GPU Nvidia GTX 850M Storage 250GB 850 EVO - 1TB Seagate Hybrid
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I (MX brown) & Pok3r (MX clear) • Mouse Logitech G502 • Sound Audio-Technica ATH-M50X • OS Windows 10 Pro - Linux Arch 
Storage Asustor AS7004T

What mouse do you have right now?

Generally if you wanted a nice keyboard you want to go mechanical. The particular mechanical keyboard to purchase is always a personal preference deal (as well as the preference of those around you as my Blue Switches would probably drive some people insane).

HydrOS (Waterworks 3.0) Pictures: // One // Two // Three

i7 5820k @ 4.3GHz (1.165v) // Asus X99-A // 16GB-DDR4 Vengeance 2400 CAS13 // RAID 0 Intel 730 240GB // Nvidia Titan X (+200Core +500Memory) // Swiftech D5 // ASUS ROG SWIFT

Hello I will soon be getting rebate money and a 25$ prepaid Visa Card. I do not know what to get. A mouse or a keyboard? I am fine with my cheap basic dell keyboard. I love it! Any better gaming keyboards or mice. I do not know what to get, a mouse or a keyboard. I was considering a ReDragon Mouse on Amazon for 15$ and save up for a Keyboard. If I were to buy a mouse which one would be great for right handed, comfort, fps and responsiveness and buttons on the side. I was considering on saving for an EVGA torq x10 or a razer mouse. Any recommendations?

This is the mouse I use right now, and I love it, but I would save for a razer deathadder or naga instead. Keep to the bog standard stuff until you get enough cha ching to get a piece of equipment to stand the test of time

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Programmable-Buttons-Profiles-specific-Switches/dp/B00CBQO930/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1427823155&sr=8-2&keywords=anker+gaming+mouse

Been playing on a laptop for 6 years, I play Dota 2 with 10fps. Some might say this is impossible, I say its just annoying

Do you have an SSD?

I have not heard especially good about razer (mouse) products.

But if you do not have a mouse with buttons on the side then I would buy a mouse that does have it :P

PC  Specs 2022:

Spoiler
  • CPU
    AMD Ryzen R9 5900x @ 5.1GHz - Auto OC
  • Curve Optimizer Magnitude: -20
  • Motherboard
    ASUS ROG STRIX x570-F Gaming
  • RAM
                                        Kingston Fury 32GB DDR4 3200MHz 16x2GB
  • GPU
    MSI 3070 8GB Ventus 2x OC
  • Case
    LIAN LI LANCOOL MESH II Mesh RGB Black
  • Storage
    Kingston NV1 2TB M.2. NVMe
  • PSU
    Seasonic Focus GX 850w 
  • Display(s)
    MSI OPTIX MAG 251RX IPS 240hz & ASUS MG248Q Vertical 144hz & Dell 60hz
  • Cooling
    NZXT Kraken x73 360mm
  • Keyboard
    Tt eSports Meka G1
  • Mouse
    Logitech G Pro Wireless
  • Operating System
    -Windows 10 Professional 64bit

No SSD

Get an SSD.

Get an SSD.

I honestly do not mind the speed of my HDD. I'll get an SSD later on

It really depends on what you're doing.

If you play mainly shooters I would recommend a nice mouse unless something is terribly wrong with your keyboard. Better precision will help more than SWITCHING  B)  to a mechanical keyboard. Or for rpgs a mouse with more buttons may be practical. On the other hand if you play mobas or other rts games you may find a new keyboard with dedicated macro keys more beneficial.

As far as which company to choose:

Keyboards:

Razer kind of gets a bad rap because they're pushing so many units anymore that QC isn't quite what it was even 6-7 years ago. I have however had 2 Blackwidow ultimates (I wanted the usb hub and audio and picked them up for 60 bucks) over the past couple years and have had 0 issues with either. You could also look into the Cm storm tk, or Logitech 710+ if you want something a bit better but with the price tag look into: Ducky, Das, Filco, Corsair or cherry themselves. 

Mice:

Same thing stands for Razer. The Deathadder isn't bad but not as good as it once was. Other brands you could look into would be Logitech, Steelseries, or Corsair. Just pick one with a good sensor that feels good with the functions you need.

Current gaming build: Link to PcPartPicker

For $60 get something like a Deathadder, or a M45, something along the lines of a nice mouse.

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

Get a steelSeries rival for $50 and save up for a mechanical.

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Just throwing this out there

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/store/outlet

Refurbd red k70 with red switches for $78

k60 for $38

k90 for $78

CPU Intel i7 8700k | Motherboard ASUS Z370-E | RAM Corsair Vengeance 16GB(8x 2GB) | GPU Asus Strix 1080ti | Case Corsair 570X | Storage Samsung 960 NVME M.2, Intel 530 240GB ssd, WD Caviar Black 1TB | PSU Corsair AX1200iCooling XSPC Photon 270 reservoir, D5 pump, Raystorm cpu block, and an EX360 rad | Keyboard Corsair k70 rgb | MousLogitech Proteus Spectrum rgb

I honestly do not mind the speed of my HDD. I'll get an SSD later on

Yo, some great SSDs can be found for less than $50 on PCPartPicker, just sayin.

Anyways, I suggest a mouse for your planned budget.

What grip do you prefer to use? (Palm/claw/fingertip/some sort of hybrid)

How big are your hands? (Check the link in my sig to see how I measure that.

Any color preferences? Unlikely to be a powerful factor but I thought I would ask.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Yo, some great SSDs can be found for less than $50 on PCPartPicker, just sayin.

Anyways, I suggest a mouse for your planned budget.

What grip do you prefer to use? (Palm/claw/fingertip/some sort of hybrid)

How big are your hands? (Check the link in my sig to see how I measure that.

Any color preferences? Unlikely to be a powerful factor but I thought I would ask.

Claw, medium sized, and black or a white would be great

Claw, medium sized, and black or a white would be great

Is it weird that the Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical came to mind? Great mouse with an awesome sensor.

Also, Steelseries Kinzu http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Kinzu-Optical-Gaming-Rubberized/dp/B007AP8RJ4/ref=sr_1_19?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1427849869&sr=1-19&keywords=steelseries

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||