How long does it take iphone 4 to charge to full with from dead

For reasons I need to know how long it take to charge iphone 4 to full from dead.  Thanks for help in advance!

Desktop 1: CPU: Intel Core i7 4770  GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 Ram: Crucial DDR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB and Segate 1TB Hard drive  Desktop 2: CPU: Intel Pentium G3258  GPU: AMD R7 250  Ram: Corsair Vengance DRR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Mobo: MSI H81M-E33  PSU: Corsair CX430M  Case: Rosewill MicroAtx Mini Tower

For reasons I need to know how long it take to charge iphone 4 to full from dead.  Thanks for help in advance!

depends on the charger

.25 mah? .5mah? .75mah? 1 mah? 1.5 mah 2+ mah (2 is max for iphones)?

1 hour+ at least

do that math battery size / charing rate

Depends on the battery cycles.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

depends on the charger

Using the charger that it comes with

Desktop 1: CPU: Intel Core i7 4770  GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 960 Ram: Crucial DDR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB and Segate 1TB Hard drive  Desktop 2: CPU: Intel Pentium G3258  GPU: AMD R7 250  Ram: Corsair Vengance DRR3 2x8GB 1600 MHz  Mobo: MSI H81M-E33  PSU: Corsair CX430M  Case: Rosewill MicroAtx Mini Tower

Using the charger that it comes with

well math 1.5mah battery / 1mah hour charger 1.5 hours ish at least  if phone is off during time, if on a lil longer

Didn't think the 30 pin charger would be the fast could other give me time it takes to charge?

Didn't think the 30 pin charger would be the fast could other give me time it takes to charge?

pins mean nothing, 

if you plug in pc

its .5mah

so 3 hours from pc

could google it? i mean really though

google battery size

and default iphone charger is 1mah

so decide the 2 

comes out to at least 1.5 hours from wall

ipad chager is even faster

It takes about 3 hours max usually. The first 5% you won't be able to use your phone as it'll stay off.

Thanks everyone for the help!

well math 1.5mah battery / 1mah hour charger 1.5 hours ish at least  if phone is off during time, if on a lil longer

afaik the phone is forced on to charge, it can't be fully charged while off

"Rawr XD"

pins mean nothing, 

if you plug in pc

its .5mah

so 3 hours from pc

could google it? i mean really though

google battery size

and default iphone charger is 1mah

so decide the 2 

comes out to at least 1.5 hours from wall

ipad chager is even faster

Can't just use that logic because voltages are different, there is efficiency lost converting 5V input to 3.7V usable battery capacity. Just like how if a battery bank states 2100mAh it won't completely charge a phone with a 2100mAh battery, because power is lost in the conversion from 3.7V to 5V, back to 3.7V.

"Rawr XD"

afaik the phone is forced on to charge, it can't be fully charged while off

true

Can't just use that logic because voltages are different, there is efficiency lost converting 5V input to 3.7V usable battery capacity. Just like how if a battery bank states 2100mAh it won't completely charge a phone with a 2100mAh battery, because power is lost in the conversion from 3.7V to 5V, back to 3.7V.

and  true, but in most cases, the time is pretty close