Best place to buy Mech Keyboards Refurbished?

Tim Drake

I'm looking for some great keyboard that are slightly over my budget so I would like to know where to get them used or refurbished for good prices to the UK.

Thanks

Keyboards I'm looking for: Razer Black widow 2013, CM Storm Quickfire, other cherry MX brown or blue keyboards

If you have any of these keyboards and are willing to sell, pm me :)

I would sell my K70 RGB, but I'm firm on $200 :P

Maybe Amazon? Ebay (be careful doe, check yoself before you wreck yoself) and maybe Craigslist?

I'm looking for some great keyboard that are slightly over my budget so I would like to know where to get them used or refurbished for good prices to the UK.

Thanks

Keyboards I'm looking for: Razer Black widow 2013, CM Storm Quickfire, other cherry MX brown or blue keyboards

If you have any of these keyboards and are willing to sell, pm me :)

I've seen one Blackwidow on Classifieds I think. It was like 50 USD.

Someone else on the forum was going to put theirs up on Classifieds too, but can't remember who.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I would sell my K70 RGB, but I'm firm on $200 :P

Maybe Amazon? Ebay (be careful doe, check yoself before you wreck yoself) and maybe Craigslist?

THATS MORE THAN NEW JESUS (lol nvm I didn't see RGB)

Craigslist is really small here and there was really good ones on the UKs equivalent but its over in England :'(

Someone else on the forum was going to put theirs up on Classifieds too, but can't remember who.

Yeah it was @Lays and I going to buy it soon but someone else bought it first. Not surprised, this man does great deals :P

Do you remember the other person?

THATS MORE THAN NEW JESUS (lol nvm I didn't see RGB)

Craigslist is really small here and there was really good ones on the UKs equivalent but its over in England :'(

I know teh feelz :'c

#SmalltownProblems

#smallislandproblems :'(

Honestly, no need for a refurbished keyboard most of the time. Used ones, so long as they have real Cherry MX switches, are totally fine most of the time..

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Though not exactly refurbished, If you're not a germ freek, I'd suggest going to reddit.com/r/mechmarket to get a used board.

I bought my Ducky DK9087 G2 Pro on there from someone for about $80 after shipping used and I'm very pleased with it (typing on it now!)

Oh god I don't even know how to use reddit :'(