What is your household power consumption?

Yeah, it could be but I'm not sure.

No offense taken.

As I say before, we suck when it comes to nuclear power here, as far as I know those 2 power plants are not in good shape and are kind of a really old design,

I don't think we would have a Mexican Chernobyl but those things are old.

And yes, government is pretty crappy here, but oh well, is not like I can become president tomorrow and fix all this mess xD.

Honestly I don't think you could fix them if you did become president tomorrow, from what I know (which is admittedly little), it's gonna take a full scale military action to shut down your criminal elements (the cartels) and god knows what to prevent them from springing up again.

Seriously, if I was the US president, I'd "loan" yall a couple of divisions of our military; tanks, drones, seals, etc, and just slam the fucking door on those cartels, no "capture" bullshit, just take them the fuck out.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

-snip-

Does anyone in Mexico complain about the nuclear power plant?

No Nuclear in Malaysia here. The government prefer to build huge dams that pretty much destroys all the habitats around it. Funny how sometime in the past I saw a lot of people migrating away from a town downstream from the dam. A friend's relative decided not to move, but bought a boat instead. Says that when the dam blows, everything will be flooded.

Honestly I don't think you could fix them if you did become president tomorrow, from what I know (which is admittedly little), it's gonna take a full scale military action to shut down your criminal elements (the cartels) and god knows what to prevent them from springing up again.

Seriously, if I was the US president, I'd "loan" yall a couple of divisions of our military; tanks, drones, seals, etc, and just slam the fucking door on those cartels, no "capture" bullshit, just take them the fuck out.

Yeah that sure would help, but since neither of us are presidents of our respective countries, I don't see that happening anytime soon xD.

Does anyone in Mexico complain about the nuclear power plant?

No Nuclear in Malaysia here. The government prefer to build huge dams that pretty much destroys all the habitats around it. Funny how sometime in the past I saw a lot of people migrating away from a town downstream from the dam. A friend's relative decided not to move, but bought a boat instead. Says that when the dam blows, everything will be flooded.

Only the people who don't understand nuclear power complain, I would be ok if we had more of them.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.