Giveaway, 3x the same game on Steam(Giveaway over)

69 ;)

"Graphics and gameplay are not mutually exclusive."

"Nvidia, AMD, Intel, or whatever company out there has only one end goal and that is PROFIT.

If you think these companies exist for any other reason you're gonna be disappointed my dear. CAVEAT EMPTOR"

How is it possible to get the exact? Isn't it a lot better to get it if you get the closest?

anyway, 689

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

How is it possible to get the exact? Isn't it a lot better to get it if you get the closest?

anyway, 689

Nah :D i Mean, we have a ton of members.

416, the number of my favorite locomotive on the Long Island Rail Road.

Stop editing....

I edited it once. First number was the amount of posts you made just to realize that every time you post here adds another post, so that wouldn't work..

I edited it once. First number was the amount of posts you made just to realize that every time you post here adds another post, so that wouldn't work..

Wellll.... still not the correct numbers :P

Wellll.... still not the correct numbers :P

Why don't you put a list of numbers that have been used on the main post so people don't accidentally choose the same number?

Why don't you put a list of numbers that have been used on the main post so people don't accidentally choose the same number?

I am sorry but that is way too much work, I am going to sleep in half an hour and editing it every 2 minutes.... and school tomorrow.

Can't be done. it's just as easy to skim through the posts for guessers.

Anyway, going to sleep soon. Keep guessing :) Tomorrow I will call out the winners (if somebody won)

Spoiler

CPU intel potato2 | Motherboard xpotato69 | RAM DDRPotato | GPU potato 6969 Ti | Case potato curbiide | Storage WD potato GB grey | PSU lakesonic 69 potato Watts | Display(s)69" 0.5K potato 69*69 | Cooling 4 heatpipe fried potato | Keyboard 69 key potato switches | Mouse yukon gold potato | Sound 6.9 surround potato | Operating System OS69 potato

CPU I7 5700HQ |  RAM 8gb DDR3 | GPU GTX 960M | Storage 1 TB HGST HDD | Display 15.6" 1080p IPS panel | Keyboard Steelseries RGB | Operating System Windows 10

CPU R7 3800x |  RAM 32 GB 3200MHZ DDR4| GPU RX 5700XT Ref. | Storage 1TB m.2 NVME, 2x 500GB SSD, 4TB and 750gb hdd | Display LG 32GK850F-BKeyboard Aorus K7 with reds | PSU Corsair RM750X | Case Corsair 275R | Operating System Windows 10

Nope sorry :/

*Goes to random.org*

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

*Goes to random.org*

No sorry :(

No sorry :(

I highly doubt 300 people are going to guess.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

I highly doubt 300 people are going to guess.

Well.... Then I will find another way if it doesn't work out.

Sorry guys, no :(

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Nope :o somebody else said this already.