LGBT community

carguy86

Why is it that Corsair's mid tower cases more expensive than Fractal Design?

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

36 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Those that seek out a manual transmission tend to want swifter acceleration. Oftentimes, manual transmission vehicles are configured with shorter final drives, and are allowed to run out past redline, allowing for faster 0-60 times. The automatic transmission vehicles tend to be geared for fuel economy instead. 

Whats funny with that is a well engineered automatic transmission with a good gear ratio and has been well optimized in the same car as one with a manual will beat a manual a similar amount of times that the manual ill beat it. Transmissions are so well engineered and optimized now a days that its really all down to the driver and what else they have done to said vehicle. 

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

I found my download of Captain Sparklez' TNT: A Minecraft Parody of Taio Cruz's Dynamite. I feel really good now, 2011 was a good year on a whole for me.

(BTW, he deleted the video, so my 480p youtube rip will have to do) 

IMG_20170310_230012.jpg

42 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

IMG_4427.JPG

Katie's been forecasting weather in planet Venus perhaps ??

What would happen if something similar happens to Linus? 

3 hours ago, ServerGuy said:

Well, the deed is done....

I am now one step closer to getting my bike :D

did it feel good? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

Just now, 8uhbbhu8 said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nope, nothing like that....

I'm just £100 lighter and got paperwork in hand....

17 hours ago, samiscool51 said:

i think at this point, apple doesn't know what to do anymore as the market has gotten smarter and knows value

and their Pro community is dryer than the Atacama Desert, thats saying something

this photo sums it up

I would be very happy if the next MacBook Pro will have 16 GB of memory as the minimum because a lot of people including me like Parallels Desktop and will use better mobile GPUs. They better use a 1060m or 1070m instead of the AMD R9 M370X which is basically a $100 graphics card. No wonder it struggles with games. 

How I wish Apple will make it official to support external GPUs via Thunderbolt 3. 

It's such a shame that you can't plug an iPhone to the current MacBook Pro without a type C to type A adapter. It doesn't even have an SD card slot. 

Had a bit of a scare just now... I bought a Zeld poster, and then left it by the Newegg booth and someone stole it. Spoke to an enforcer to see if she saw someone take it; she didn't, but felt really bad so she gave me $10 to replace it, as well as a sharpie for anti-theft.

That enforcer is fuckin' awesome.

4 minutes ago, Daring said:

Had a bit of a scare just now... I bought a Zeld poster, and then left it by the Newegg booth and someone stole it. Spoke to an enforcer to see if she saw someone take it; she didn't, but felt really bad so she gave me $10 to replace it, as well as a sharpie for anti-theft.

Oh c:

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

6 minutes ago, Daring said:

I would have thought an M16 for anti-theft, but ok ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I would have thought an M16 for anti-theft, but ok ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lmao

PAX doesn't allow guns (unless they're cosplay props, and even then have to be model guns and not functional guns) :P 

Just now, Daring said:

lmao

PAX doesn't allow guns (unless they're cosplay props, and even then have to be model guns and not functional guns) :P 

And they wonder why posters get stolen...  tsk tsk -_-

:P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

And they wonder why posters get stolen...  tsk tsk -_-

:P 

Well, that was due to me being negligent.

Just now, Daring said:

Well, that was due to me being negligent.

... and using a sharpie for anti-theft :P 

15 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Why is it that Corsair's mid tower cases more expensive than Fractal Design?

Because Fractal Design costs a Fract-ion less

sorry

... and using a sharpie for anti-theft :P 

Yes, to write my name and number on it in case I lose it.

1 minute ago, Daring said:

Yes, to write my name and number on it in case I lose it.

well anyway, I'm glad it turned out ok

well anyway, I'm glad it turned out ok

I am too.

Huh, I just noticed that AWS is billing me even though I'm on the free tier....

Turns out I get a bit too much traffic in the GET requests.... meh, cheaper than an actual host.