LGBT community

carguy86
3 hours ago, samiscool51 said:

just say: "oh buy the way i'm bi."

that should make your man go "dude..."

although i have never tried picking up boys before...

maybe don't follow my advice...

i might not

5 hours ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Let them touch your hair.  Maybe that will work.  It looks fluffy.  ?

everyone but the people around me love my hair

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

4 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

You hang it up on your wall.

Ok

59 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

You go get a pizza!  ?

51 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

everyone but the people around me love my hair

That's too bad...    Idk if I'd want hair quite that fluffy but a little fluff would be nice. My hair is either flat as hell or sticking up in random directions.  lol 

I logged 3 hours 19 minutes in Zeld today.

This game is great.

Just now, Bleedingyamato said:

That's too bad...    Idk if I'd want hair quite that fluffy but a little fluff would be nice. My hair is either flat as hell or sticking up in random directions.  lol 

my hairs falls. And have not combed it since jan XD. IF i comb it, it looks ugly and i get more hair fall.

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

1 hour ago, Daring said:

Zeld is pretty great. But if I had some criticisms so far...

• The frame rate on the Wii U is garbage. It's most noticeably bad in combat in a grassy field, where it stutters all over the place as you or enemies attack. Combat is so much better in BotW than previous Zeld, but the awesomeness of the swordplay is hampered by the frame rate.
  • In order to get more parts of the map into your Sheikah Slate, you have to climb these towers. At least it feels more rewarding than in Assassin's Creed, and they're not as tall as the ones in AC. Plus you get a fast travel location and upgrades for your slate.
  • Weapons degrade and will eventually break as you use them. There does not seem to be a way to maintain your weapons. Boo. At least replacements are plentiful, so you won't be out of that weapon for long.

Otherwise, I'm really liking what I'm seeing. This game is the refresh that Zelda needed, after sticking to the Ocarina of Time formula for so long. Combat is fun, the variety of bows, swords, claymores, hammers and polearms you get is great and the open-endedness of the gameplay provides so much freedom for playing how you want to. The game even lets you head straight for Hyrule Castle, the final dungeon, right as soon as you leave the tutorial area. Everything about it just feels so solid, and if it weren't for those three things... the game might as well be perfect.

It was worth the weight.

What's the combat like?  Aside from awesome.  

Breakable weapons = boooooooooo.  I HATED that about the shields in Skyward Sword.  That's why as soon as I was able I forced myself to beat that sadistic boss rush thing to get the Hylian Shield.  

What good is there in letting you head straight for the final dungeon?    

I'd think there should be stuff you're supposed be doing for the story first and not to mention a lack of presumably needed equipment so you don't die 2 seconds after walking in the door.    

4 minutes ago, Daring said:

I logged 3 hours 19 minutes in Zeld today.

This game is great.

It's Zelda.  Get it right.  lol

Yes rub it in for this of us waiting to play it on the Switch...  ?  lol

10 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

my hairs falls. And have not combed it since jan XD. IF i comb it, it looks ugly and i get more hair fall.

I never comb my hair.  I'm lazy like that.  lol

Just now, Bleedingyamato said:

What's the combat like?  Aside from awesome.

Basically, think like Dark Souls (ahaha, I know) in that it's more tactical, but also fast-paced. Enemies will learn from your strategies and develop counter-strategies on the fly. That requires you to also develop counter-counter-strategies, also on the fly. Also, the game gives you a ton of freedom to choose how to approach a battle. Do you go in swords-swinging, or do you sneak in, take out a few tougher foes, then use their weapons to take out the weaker targets? Or do you snipe them with a bow? Also, each weapon type has a different swing speed. A claymore or hammer has a slower swing speed than a sword or club, but they deal more damage to enemies. Oh yeah, every weapon has its own attack value. Obviously, the higher the damage value = the more damage you deal/take. btw, I haven't even scratched the surface with how in-depth the combat mechanics are.

11 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Breakable weapons = boooooooooo.  I HATED that about the shields in Skyward Sword.  That's why as soon as I was able I forced myself to beat that sadistic boss rush thing to get the Hylian Shield.

Everything is breakable now. But as I said, everything respawns, so they're not gone forever.

11 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

What good is there in letting you head straight for the final dungeon?

Speedrunning. Runners are already formulating routes for the game so that runners can beat the game as fast as possible without being as screwed as possible, because many things in Hyrule Castle will one-shot you if you only have 3 or 4 hearts.

13 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

It's Zelda.  Get it right.  lol

No, it's Zeld.

13 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

Yes rub it in for this of us waiting to play it on the Switch...  ?  lol

ahahahahaha switch. I have it on the Wii U.

This is heading for a heart, heart, heartbreak 

IMG_5250.JPG

I think it's time to buy one of those rugged lightning cables

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Beep boop I'm a computer

I'm also feeling very Linus today

I dunno what Linus feels like, but I'm certain that's what I feel like today.

8 hours ago, Daring said:

Basically, think like Dark Souls (ahaha, I know) in that it's more tactical, but also fast-paced. Enemies will learn from your strategies and develop counter-strategies on the fly. That requires you to also develop counter-counter-strategies, also on the fly. Also, the game gives you a ton of freedom to choose how to approach a battle. Do you go in swords-swinging, or do you sneak in, take out a few tougher foes, then use their weapons to take out the weaker targets? Or do you snipe them with a bow? Also, each weapon type has a different swing speed. A claymore or hammer has a slower swing speed than a sword or club, but they deal more damage to enemies. Oh yeah, every weapon has its own attack value. Obviously, the higher the damage value = the more damage you deal/take. btw, I haven't even scratched the surface with how in-depth the combat mechanics are.

Everything is breakable now. But as I said, everything respawns, so they're not gone forever.

Speedrunning. Runners are already formulating routes for the game so that runners can beat the game as fast as possible without being as screwed as possible, because many things in Hyrule Castle will one-shot you if you only have 3 or 4 hearts.

No, it's Zeld.

ahahahahaha switch. I have it on the Wii U.

Respawns how?  

I know you have it on the Wii U.  Some of us are waiting for the Switch.  It's not fun...  lol

7 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

This is heading for a heart, heart, heartbreak 

I think it's time to buy one of those rugged lightning cables

What did you do to that poor cable?!  ?

1 hour ago, Bleedingyamato said:

What did you do to that poor cable?!  ?

Used it like how any user of iPhone/iPad should for the past three years. Unless Apple moves to type C USB for their iOS devices which is very unlikely anyway, I think I'm getting that cable from Anker.

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

Used it like how any user of iPhone/iPad should for the past three years. Unless Apple moves to type C USB for their iOS devices which is very unlikely anyway, I think I'm getting that cable from Anker.

They're moving over to Type C on the next iPhone iirc.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

They're moving over to Type C on the next iPhone iirc.

But why? Apple makes so much money from licensing their proprietary lighting cable to third parties? Why would they ditch a good racket? 

43 minutes ago, Bleedingyamato said:

So weapon breaks, timer starts, then what?

Timer starts when you pick up the weapon.

4 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

But why? Apple makes so much money from licensing their proprietary lighting cable to third parties? Why would they ditch a good racket? 

Because public outrage or something idk

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

5 hours ago, chrisholland03 said:

I am the walrus

latest?cb=20121014142015

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 hour ago, hey_yo_ said:

I've got cables from 4+ years ago that look almost brand new.  Idk how people manage to destroy cables so easily...  ?

1 hour ago, Daring said:

Timer starts when you pick up the weapon.

How can you pick it up if it's broken?