LGBT community

carguy86
6 minutes ago, wcreek said:

Afternoon to you too. Been pretty interesting weather we've been having in MN.

Rain most of the week and then a foggy morning today but it's a lot warmer.

speaking of rain yesterday i had drivers ed and it ended early somewhere between 7:00 and 7:20(usually ends at 8:00) and due to me not having a phone i couldn't call my dad(i also dont know his number XD) so i was tempted to walk home in the rain...

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

3 minutes ago, themctipers said:

Well.. It's been over 100 pages since I first said something here

yay

Joined on page like 30

00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 

2 minutes ago, themaniac said:

speaking of rain yesterday i had drivers ed and it ended early somewhere between 7:00 and 7:20(usually ends at 8:00) and due to me not having a phone i couldn't call my dad(i also dont know his number XD) so i was tempted to walk home in the rain...

I think it was like 52°F a couple days ago so not bad... 

Either way, interesting.

@Dan Castellaneta

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

I think it was like 52°F a couple days ago so not bad... 

Either way, interesting.

@Dan Castellaneta

it was a good thing i had a friend to talk to otherwise i probably would have, i probably would have been drench in water(though someone else did walk home in the rain)

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Well, im fine, doctor Said that im going to have to take blood samples (just to make sure everything is as it should be) but that i shouldnt worry about it. (Also, grandma is now mad at me because she thinks i was smoking Weed (i have never done and will never do drugs) and she keeps telling my father that i overdosed on weed and that it is the cause of what happened to me)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

3 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

Well, im fine, doctor Said that im going to have to take blood samples (just to make sure everything is as it should be) but that i shouldnt worry about it. (Also, grandma is now mad at me because she thinks i was smoking Weed (i have never done and will never do drugs) and she keeps telling my father that i overdosed on weed and that it is the cause of what happened to me)

How did she even conclude that you smoked weed?

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

14 minutes ago, themctipers said:

How did she even conclude that you smoked weed?

I passed out, she is paranoid about dugs (cops have confiscated everything from valium to crack and heroin at the school i go to), she knows i hate syringes, she concluded that: me + drug adiction = pothead

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

20 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

I passed out, she is paranoid about dugs (cops have confiscated everything from valium to crack and heroin at the school i go to), she knows i hate syringes, she concluded that: me + drug adiction = pothead

that's a retarded conclusion

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

20 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

o.O

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

41 minutes ago, Strando123 said:

yeah .. i once had a migraine attack so bad i had to go to the hospital ... the did tests and ended up saying that i overdosed on weed ... I dont even know where to buy any and dont want to xD 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

1 hour ago, Strando123 said:

Hmm interesting. I don't quite think that's what happens if you smoke or eat "too much" cannabis (THC/CBD).

2 hours ago, Strando123 said:

That doesn't even make sense :| 

1 hour ago, Mister2010 said:

yeah .. i once had a migraine attack so bad i had to go to the hospital ... the did tests and ended up saying that i overdosed on weed ... I dont even know where to buy any and dont want to xD 

Never heard of someone getting an overdoes on weed. Didn't think it was possible....

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

33 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

I’m prescribed Adderall by a doctor, but I like to say it’s a recreational thing. Sometimes because of my ADD I forget to take it, and so I have pills left over and double-up every so often. It’s not a common thing I do but it does happen.

Donate please

help me stay focused in *all* of my classes because it's boring as hell and I always end up daydreaming the whole day or focusing on random shit like drawing or what to do when I get out of school. 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

33 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

You know, I have to personally sign for the packages of Adderall that get mailed to me. And I’m the one getting prescribed to it :D

It’d probably be a nightmare to mail these drugs to anyone anywhere, if that’s even legal lol

Especially if your mailing internationally (I.e US to Canada)

8 hours ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

That doesn't even make sense :| 

Never heard of someone getting an overdoes on weed. Didn't think it was possible....

yeah ... i never knew that could happen ... i still dont know what they look for to see the overdoes xD 

15 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

Take that example of mine, and forget the bicycle and the Junior ROTC – forget that I even went to school or had anything to do but twiddle my thumbs while living with those people. And then imagine not only having to be around them 24/7/365, but having to listen to them rant and argue and fight with you in every single waking moment, without end.

thats my life ... with my parents ... they fight over and over ... even for small things ... and my situation with myself doesnt help 

19 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

But then I thought about it some more. And I said, “you know something? They’re still around. They still want to be here. Holy fuck, they still want to be on this planet? After having every bucket of slime and garbage dumped on them by the hands of fate?” I became pleasantly shocked then at what that implied for those people. It’s what I said earlier: The happier they are and the worse their troubles are, the stronger they are. Those people who have suffered day in and day out with clinical depression, bipolar, gender dysphoria, borderline personality disorder, and probably any other serious condition you could name are fucking powerful people for having made it through that.

and not to mention anxiety 

22 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

It brings a lot of respect and compassion out of me, too, for them. And even when it’s not them on the subject, it’s empowering enough to affect everything that I do and it changes how I ultimately look at and perceive life. It provides fuel to be empowering and supportive of others, especially those in trouble; it enables me to be a positive person even in the face of the darkest, most grim abysses of human emotion. And on top of that, it makes it terribly easy to stay on the high road in the face of rude, inconsiderate, selfish, and short-sighted people. There’s a reason underlying why they act so asinine, and if you were to look beneath at that you may find the depths of their person worthy of empathy instead of hate. You may even find that in actuality it was a slip-up, and that there’s not really anything deep to it at all! It’s a positive frame of mind, and I find it really hard to lose after finding it and understanding its depths.

I like to think it’s empowering for others, and that maybe it’s contagious, even. I like to think it makes a difference. I guess time will tell.

couldnt have said anything this well myself 

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

4 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

Sorry if I seem like I go on a lot. xD

I’ll try to keep those kinds of monologues as an occasional thing. Lol

i love em .. they inspire me to continue fighting for myself 

j74idnw.gif

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

6kCVpXH.gif

Let them wash over you and cleanse your soul

what

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

1 minute ago, AlexTheRose said:

read up

Right. Ignored all that. 

Yo, too drunk too read whatever happened. but i was so drunk today that i kind of tried to seduce my straight friends. :S

They were like what the fuck man.

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

1 minute ago, AlexTheRose said:

My brain is fuck-all today, lol. Really really wired but can’t focus to save my life

Incoming conversation about eating potatoes with partner

Reveal hidden contents

tfzfhxJ.png

Long distance relationship confirmed. 

Hide contents

tfzfhxJ.png

You boil them to mash them. Afaik uncooked potatoes (they're not meat) are perfectly safe to eat just be sure to wash them in soapy water and make sure that it's rinsed off before you go eating a raw potato with skin on. Either way have fun while your "thrilling" drug "mixing" "experience" lasts.